These pins really are an advantage over old-fashioned pins. Advantage™ pins are easier to take out and easier to put in than standard pins. A special bulb-shaped end makes the pin easy to grip and also prevents the pin from being pushed in too far. Best of all, with Advantage™ the pin and string stay put.
- body shape Cutaway Dreadnought body
- bracing X Bracing
- top Spruce top
- back & sides Sapele back & Sapele sides
- neck Mahogany
- fretboard Nandu Wood
- bridge Nandu Wood
- tuning machine Chrome Die-cast tuners
- number of frets 20
- bridge pins Ibanez Advantage™ bridge pins
- strings Coated bronze strings
- pickup Ibanez Under Saddle pickup
- preamp Ibanez AEQ-2T preamp w/Onboard tuner
- output jack 1/4" output
- battery 9V battery
- finish top Gloss
- finish back and sides Gloss
- finish neck back Gloss
- Scale : 650mm/"
- a : Width 42mm at NUT
- b : Width 54mm at 14F
- c : Thickness 21.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 23.5mm at 7F Radius : 250mmR
- a : Length 20 "
- b : Width 15 3/4"
- c : Max Depth 5 "