Out of stock
Icon’s Space Series microphones fuse vintage sounding clarity and warmth with bold, intergalactic design.
- The Cocoon large diaphragm condenser microphone incorporates a true electrostatic Golden Drop transducer within its space age capsule architecture.
- The thin, ultralight membrane is fabricated with pure 999 gold.
- This innovative technology allows the diaphragm to move with laser sharp precision for increased intelligibility while simultaneously reducing any coloration or distortion.
- Our advanced shock mount technology neutralizes unnecessary vibrations to preserve the integrity of your signal, insuring an optimum recording experience.
- The Class “A” discrete electronics are built by hand in Latvia using only the highest quality components for peak performance, superlative durability and extremely low self noise.
- Premium quality 1″ cardioid condenser microphone
- Extended upper clarity with smooth mid-range for any voice or instrument applications
- Professional hand-build large diaphragmGolden Drop™ capsule provides crystal clear and transparent sound without harshness
- Class A discrete electronics for maximum performance, durability and extremely low self-noise
- Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted capsule
- External 36-52 Volt phantom power operation
- Heavy-duty suspension mount and Aluminum transport case included
- Ultra-rugged construction with metal body
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Transducer Type: : electrostatic
- Operating principle: : pressure gradient
- Polar Pattern: : Cardioid
- Diaphragm’s active diameter: : 34 mm
- Frequency Response: : 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz: : 21 mV/Pa
- Output Impedance: : 50Ω
- Suggested load impedance : > 500 Ω
- Rate Load Impedance: : 1000 Ω
- Maximum SPL for 0.5% THD at 1000 Ω load : 138 dB
- S/N Ratio : 85 dB-A
- Equivalent noise level : 8dB-A
- Dynamic Range: : 130 dB
- Power Requirement: : + 48V DC Phantom Power
- Current consumption: : < 2mA
- Output connector: : 3-pin XLR male
- The diaphragms active diameter : 35 mm
- Dimension : 69mm(L)X65mm(W)X150mm(H)
- Dimension : 2.7"(L)x2.6"(W)x5.9"(H)
- Weight : 0.32kg(0.71lb)
Write Your Own Review