Engineered to perfection
Handcrafted in Italy, iLoud Precision is a breakthrough in nearfield monitoring. It combines stateoftheart DSP with a superior electroacoustic system to deliver true phase and time coherence, an ultralinear frequency response and extended low end. Enjoy a new level of audio accuracy, detail and performance from your studio monitors.
iLoud Precision also offers classdefying flexibility as well. With builtin ARC™ room calibration and included measurement microphone, iLoud Precision instantly adapts and performs its best in any environment. And with the included XMONITOR software, switch between virtual monitoring voices to emulate the most iconic studio monitors of all time, letting you audition your mix on different reference systems with just one pair of speakers.
Each iLoud Precision is handcrafted in Italy and individually calibrated to exact specifications during the quality control phase to ensure perfect unittounit consistency. Every single monitor is truly a sonic work of art, engineered to perfection.
Digitally controlled studio monitor
- Coherent time response across the audio spectrum
- Builtin ARC room correction with measurement microphone
- XMONITOR control software for custom EQ voicing and reference monitor emulation
Superior electroacoustic features
- Proprietary ClassD power amp with 135 W RMS power
- Extended frequency response 45 Hz 30k Hz +/ 1 dB
- Linear phase response +/20° from 150 Hz up
- 37 Hz low frequency extension at 4 dB
- Switchable lowfrequency extension at Full/35/50/65/80 Hz
- 5" ultralight coated paper mid-woofer and 1.5" chambered textile dome tweeter
- 45 Hz - 30 kHz frequency response, flat to +/- 1 dB
- Linear phase and time coherent sound with 35 Hz bass extension at -4 dB
- Custom-designed Class-D power amp with 135 W RMS total power
- Built-in ARC room calibration and X-MONITOR speaker emulation