"96kHz Pro Sound. Stage-ready features. Rock it everywhere on your iPhone, iPad or Mac/PC.
Only iRig HD 2 gives players so many features in such a compact, affordable and professional level mobile guitar interface. And, since IK invented the mobile guitar interface, we know a few things about playing guitar on the go. So you simply won’t find better with this many features and this much value.
First and foremost, iRig HD 2 simply sounds amazing. It features superior digital audio quality with premium 24-bit A/D converters and a 96kHz sample rate — the highest in its class — for a crystal clear digital signal that lets your guitar’s natural performance tone come through loud and clear.
One of the things that makes the iRig HD 2 unique is the ability to send your processed signal directly to a guitar amp without the need for special conversion adapters. iRig HD 2 features a 1/4"" Amp Out that you can use to send either processed or unprocessed guitar signal to an external amplifier, pedalboard or floor tuner.
If you’re contemplating upgrading to the latest and greatest iPhone, then listen up. iRig HD 2 sports a new 1/8"" (3.5mm) headphone jack with preamp and level control integrated into the unit so you can monitor your recording and playing… even if your device doesn’t feature a headphone jack. Pretty smart.
Best of all, iRig HD 2 now includes IK's groundbreaking TONEX SE for Mac, PC, iPhone and iPad. Model the sound of any amp, cabinet, combo or pedal, and turn it into a plug-in to use on both Mac/PC or iPhone and iPad for the ultimate mobile experience. Or explore thousands of the most sought-after amps right from your mobile device, captured by IK and fellow TONEX users around the world for neverending tone.
Now everyone can plug in their guitar, bass or other instrument and enjoy killer tone on their iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac."
- 1/4" guitar and bass input with adjustable gain
- 1/8" Headphone out and 1/4" Amp out with FX/THRU options
- Pristine 24-bit, 96 kHz sound quality
- Includes Lightning, USB and USB-C cables
- Massive guitar software bundle: AmpliTube 5 SE, TONEX SE
- Conversion: 24-bit A/D, 24-bit D/A
- Sampling Rate: 32.0 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz and 96 kHz
- Maximum Level: from 307 mVpp to 8.36 Vpp
- Gain Control Range: 28.7 dB
- Noise: -103dBA, -97 dB RMS
- Distortion (THD): 0.007%
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/- 0.9 dB
- Maximum Level: 1.60 Vpp
- Noise: -99dBA, -94 dB RMS
- Distortion (THD): 0.007%
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz +/- 0.1 dB
- iRig HD 2 interface
- Lightning to Micro-USB cable (60cm/23.62")
- USB-A to Micro-USB cable (60cm/23.62")
- USB-C to Micro-USB cable (60cm/23.62")
- Detachable microphone stand mounting clip
- Velcro strip
- Size: 39mm/1.53" x 99mm/3.9" x 21mm/0.83"
- Weight: 51g/1.8oz