Connect your music with the world
The first audio interface designed for sharing
Today’s mobile devices make it easier than ever to share your music with the world. From Instagram live-streams to YouTube videos, SoundCloud playlists and more, social media and smartphones have become a key aspect of how many musicians get heard and connect with fans.
iRig Stream makes it easier than ever to share, letting you connect instruments, mixers and more to your iPhone, iPad, Android device and Mac/PC, with convenient features designed just for use on today’s most popular platforms. Whether it’s mono or stereo, live playing or an existing mix, iRig Stream gets you connected to all your favorite apps, so you can start connecting with listeners instantly.
Mix and stream up to 3 audio sources
iRig Stream makes it easy to connect all your audio sources and route them to a streaming or recording app. Send the digital output of your smartphone, tablet or laptop into iRig Stream, mix it with external audio sources like mixers, DJ decks, keyboards and more. Add your voice from earbuds (or an iRig Mic) and send all 3 signals back to your device to popular apps like Instagram, or just your built-in camera app.
iRig Stream makes it easier than ever to connect. With USB, USB-C and Lightning cables right in the box, it plugs into all the latest iPhones, iPads, and Android devices, as well as Mac & PC – even the latest devices.
2 line-level RCA inputs are perfect to connect DJ and multi-channel mixers, but are also great for keyboards, synth & drum machine setups, and more. Whether you’re looking to stream your DJ set, record band practice, jam along with your favorite song, or even host a podcast, iRig Stream lets you connect a massive range of gear.
Sound your best
iRig Stream offers 24-bit, 48 kHz A/D and D/A converters to ensure a clean, professional signal regardless of the platform you’ll wind up on. And adjustable input gain and easy-to-read level indicators let you dial in the right sound level instantly.
Make your voice heard
iRig Stream offers a unique headphone / microphone jack, wired just like your smartphone, so you can listen and talk over the stereo input simultaneously.
The mic input is mixed into the stereo inputs, to ensure it works with any app, and offers adjustable volume. Best of all, it works with most headphones with a built-in mic*, and also with IK products like iRig Mic Lav, iRig Mic, and iRig Pre, giving you a wide range of options for any situation.
Designed for apps
If you’re ever tried streaming or sharing audio on social media, you know many apps only support mono signals - so iRig Stream offers a mono/stereo switch to compensate. Stereo passes both inputs as left & right channels, and mono mixes them together to a single channel, ensuring you won’t lose anything panned to one side.
iRig Stream works with any app that records or streams audio or video, so you’ll never stop finding new ways to use it. To get you started, it includes iRig Recorder 3 LE (iPhone/iPad/Android) – an easy-to-use, high quality audio and video recording app. Record, trim, edit and share,
right from your device.
Built to go and to last
iRig Stream is compact enough to slip into the pocket of your backpack, so it’s ideal for use on the go. It runs off your device’s battery, so there’s no batteries to run out mid-show, but can also charge your device with an optional power supply, to keep you going for extended sessions.
The Creator series from IK Multimedia puts you in the spotlight with fast and easy tools to help you create professional content. Its budget-friendly solutions are ideal for YouTubers, podcasters, live streamers and other social media platforms, and include a variety of mobile and studio-friendly microphones, interfaces and smartphone stands. With convenient features and flexible options, you’ll be covered wherever and whenever inspiration strikes.
- Stereo line input over RCA connectors
- Audio level LED indicators to dial in the right gain fast
- Up to 48kHz / 24bit resolution for crystal clear sound
- Pre-mixes audio sources down to stereo or mono
- Loop-back mixes incoming signals with your device’s audio
- Headphone out with integrated mic input to talk over your music
- Powered by your device for use on the go
- Works with all your favorite apps
iRig Stream Specifications
- Conversion: 24-bit A/D, 24-bit D/A
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz
- Power: USB bus powered or DC IN. When connected to an external PSU (iRig PSU 3A, not included), iRig Stream charge the connected iOS lightning device.
- Metering: 3x LEDs
- Device Connection: mini-DIN
- Connector: 2x RCA (unbal.) Left/Right
- Nominal Input Level: -10dBV
- Input Impedance: 16.5kOhms
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20kHz
- Connector: 1/8” TRRS jack (CTIA wiring standard)
- Supply voltage: > 2,5V
- Microphone gain: Adjustable with numbered thumbwheel
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz – 20kHz
- Headphone Level control: numbered thumbwheel
- Headphone Output Power: 100mW into 50Ohms
- iRig Stream interface
- Lightning to mini-DIN connection cable (60cm/23.62")
- USB C-Type to mini-DIN connection cable (60cm/23.62")
- USB A-Type to mini-DIN connection cable (60cm/23.62")
- Size: 105.5mm/4.15" x 44.5mm/1.75" x 24mm/0.94"
- Weight: 65g/2.29oz
Compatible with iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone SE, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPad Pro 10.5-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (2nd generation), iPad Pro 9.7-inch, iPad Pro 12.9-inch (1st generation), iPad mini 4, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad mini 2, iPad (6th generation), iPad (5th generation). iOS 6 or later is required.
- Mac®: macOS® 10.6 or later. One free USB port.
- Windows®: Fully supports Windows 10 WASAPI for low latency audio. One free USB port. (ASIO4ALL is required on Windows 7 and 8 for low latency audio. See our FAQ here for further details.)
Compatible with Android devices running Android 5 or later and with USB digital audio capabilities. Micro-USB-OTG mini-DIN cable (sold separately) is required.