JAM Pedals Wahcko Wah Wah Guitar Effects Pedal
After years of appearing as a mainstay on many pros’ boards and earning its fair share of praise and awards, the Wahcko has established itself as the most vocal, expressive and at the same time versatile wah pedal out there.
- RED Fasel inductor
- Carbon-Comp resistors
- 6-position rotary switch for different frequency sweep range
- internal trimmer for adjusting the input gain
- mini LED
The Wahcko features a bufferless proprietary circuit design that allows for impedance sensitive pedals, like germanium fuzz boxes to be placed after the Wahcko with no issues!
* All current Wahcko pedals ship with an extra traditional rubber tread!
CUSTOM SHOP OPTIONS:
SEAGULL: the seagull effect heard in Pink Floyd's “Echoes” !
POINT TO POINT: You can order the Point-to-Point version of the Wahcko which features tropical fish capacitors and 0.5 Watt carbon comp resistors.
1. Use your Wahcko as a tone-shaping tool. Turn the Wahcko+ on, leave it at the toe-down position and experiment with the 6 different settings of the rotary switch. We bet you can find many interesting tones for your lead or rhythm overdriven parts
2. (For Seagull version only) To properly operate the Seagull effect: –Make sure your guitar has passive pickups.
- Engage the effect with the toggle-switch.
- Turn your guitar’s volume knob all the way up.
- Change the effect’s pitch by manipulating your guitar’s tone pot.