JBL 308P MkII Powered 8" Two-Way Studio Monitor
The next-generation JBL 308P MkII powered studio monitor makes legendary JBL performance available to every studio. With the revolutionary JBL Image Control Waveguide and refined transducers, JBL 308P MkII offers stunning detail, precise imaging, a wide sweet spot and impressive dynamic range that enhances the critical listening capabilities of any modern workspace. Featuring patented technologies derived from the JBL 7 Series and M2 Master Reference Monitors and sporting a sleek, modern design, JBL 308P MkII delivers outstanding performance and an enjoyable mix experience at an accessible price.
Patented Image Control Waveguide
For detailed imaging and a broad, room-friendly sweet spot
Next-generation JBL transducers
For optimized transient response and improved linearity
New Boundary EQ settings
Compensate for low frequency variants introduced by the environment
- Patented Slip Stream low-frequency port for superior bass performance at all playback levels
- Dual integrated, custom Class-D amplifiers provide 112W of power for high output and dynamic range
- Flexible connectivity with balanced XLR and 1/4" TRS inputs, +4 dBu / -10 dBV input-sensitivity switch and adjustable volume control
- Engineered to JBL Linear Spatial Reference design criteria for outstanding accuracy in any working space
- Strenuous JBL 100-hour full-power test ensures years of reliability
- Sleek, modern design provides a visual upgrade to any studio
Ultimate Acoustics ISO 100 Isolation Pads
Made from specially formulated, high load bearing foam, which makes them harder and denser than competing products. Foam can feel hard when it is actually stiff. UA Vibro-Pads are less stiff and therefore less susceptible to fatigue when carrying heavy loads. This makes them the best product on the market for effective, long-term isolation of all types of studio monitors.
Each set includes 4 pads with individual levelling adjuster providing a 5° or 10° slope to angle the speaker up, down or flat for optimum listening position.
Each base pad includes it’s own pre-cut levelling wedge adjuster which in standard position will provide a level surface. Alternatively the levelling wedge adjuster can be removed to provide either a 5o or 10o slope angled up or down according to which way round the base pad is resting.
Whichever position Vibro-Pads are utilised we guarantee that your monitors will provide a noticeable sonic improvement and your recordings will sound more accurate and defined once the vibration and resonance has been removed, and because your Studio Monitors are the most critical components to evaluate your recordings their full performance can only be truly revealed once vibration has been removed and total isolation has been achieved.
Manufactured in dark charcoal colour from a specially selected 65Kgs/3m density High Load Bearing (HLB) Hard foam, Vibro-Pads will perform over a long life demonstrating true resilience to compression and will not fatigue during use resulting in years of improved listening quality within your studio or private audio environment.
Hosa Technology HSX-010 Pro Balanced Interconnect 1/4 in TRS to XLR3M HSX 010
This cable is designed to connect gear with balanced phone outputs to gear with XLR inputs. It is ideal for use in touring and other live-sound applications.
- REAN connectors for superior signal transfer and rugged durability
- 24 AWG Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) conductors for enhanced signal clarity
- 90% OFC spiral shield for a higher signal to noise ratio
JBL 308P MkII Powered 8" Two-Way Studio Monitor
- LF Driver Size: 203 mm (8")
- HF Driver Size: 25 mm (1")
- HF Driver Type: Soft dome
- Crossover: 1800Hz 4th order acoustic Linkwitz-Riley
- Power Configuration: Bi-amplified
- HF Driver Power Amp: 56 W Class D
- LF Driver Power Amp: 56 W Class D
- Frequency Response: 45Hz – 20kHz (±3dB)
- Frequency Range: 37Hz – 24kHz (-10dB)
- Low Frequency Extension: 37Hz (-10dB)
- Maximum Continuous SPL: 102dB
- Maximum Peak SPL: 112dB
- Maximum Peak Input Level: +6dBV / +20.3dBu (-10dBV / +4dBu)
- System Distortion Criteria: <10% THD at maximum output with full compressor / limiter engagement
- Electrical Distortion Criteria: 0.2% THD @ 1kHz / 2.83VRMS output; <1% THD @ 1kHz, full rated output
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 75dBA (A-Weighted), 70dBr (unweighted), relative to 2.83VRMS output
- Coverage Pattern: 120° x 90° (horizontal x vertical)
- HF Trim Control: -2dB, 0dB, +2dB
- Boundary EQ: LF Shelf @ 50Hz
- AC Input Voltage: 100 – 240VAC (±10%), 50 / 60Hz
- Height: 419 mm (16.5")
- Width: 254 mm (10")
- Depth: 308 mm (12.1")
- Net Weight: 8.1 kg (17.87 lbs)
- Enclosure Type: Ported
- Enclosure Construction: 15mm MDF
- Enclosure Finish: Matte black PVC
- Baffle Construction: Injection-molded structural ABS
- Analog Input Types: 1 x XLR female, 1 x TRS female, balanced
- Input Sensitivity: 92dB / 1m (-10dBV Input)