The JBL EON710 10-inch loudspeaker, part of JBL’s new EON700 Series of powered PAs, brings pro-grade power and unprecedented versatility to portable systems for live sound and installed applications, with class-leading volume and clarity and comprehensive features that make setup and operation a breeze.
The EON700 line, which includes the 10-inch EON710, the 12-inch EON712, the 15-inch EON715 powered PA speakers and the 18-inch EON718S subwoofer, delivers superior coverage and stunning fidelity out of the box, thanks to upgraded custom JBL drivers and horns. These systems are ideal for supporting any mid-sized indoor or outdoor event with loud, clear sound, powered by 1,300 (full-range speakers) or 1,500 (subwoofer) watts of clean, efficient amplification.
Dial in perfect system sound in an instant with a built-in 3-channel mixer and dbx DriveRack Inside technology, featuring Automatic Feedback Suppression, 8-band output EQ and optimized use-case presets. Access functions quickly and easily via a backlit color LCD screen or the JBL Pro Connect app.
Bluetooth 5.0 streaming, mounting options and built-in speaker delay bring even more versatility to these rugged, reliable systems that are ideal for everyone from singer/songwriters and event DJs to corporate AV providers and houses of worship.
Iconic Acoustics, Superior SoundThe
EON710’s newly engineered acoustic package features a completely redesigned woofer, JBL’s powerful 2414H compression driver and an optimized horn. It all adds up to superior JBL sound, with incredibly natural bass response and broad, even high-frequency dispersion.
Unrivaled Power Performance
The EON700 Series delivers robust sound reproduction that covers the needs of any mid-sized event, indoors or out. The EON710 is powered by 1,300 watts of ultra-efficient amplification for clean, clear sound at any volume level. And with 125 dB max SPL, you’ll deliver that front-row experience all the way to the back of the room.
Dial Up Great Sound Fast With Pro-Grade DSP
Pro-grade DSP with 8-band EQ and optimized use-case presets will have you sounding your best at the push of a button. Speaking to a crowd? Ducking automatically lowers music when a mic signal is detected. Keep your stage sound clean—and your ears protected—with dbx Automatic Feedback Suppression, which stops the screech in its tracks.
Connectivity and Control
Built-in Bluetooth 5.0 audio streaming takes advantage of the latest protocol performance for decreased latency, broader range and improved audio fidelity. Two Combo inputs and an XLR passthrough round out connectivity options. Access speaker functions via an EasyNav LCD screen or use the universal JBL Pro Connect app to make adjustments from anywhere in the venue.
Configure Your Way
The EON710’s available yoke- and pole-mounting accessories provide flexible configuration options, letting you tailor your system for music venues, corporate events or worship services. And because speakers are stackable, they’re easier to store and transport.
Rugged and Reliable
Like every JBL speaker, the EON710 loudspeaker undergoes 100 hours of rigorous testing to ensure it will perform flawlessly and consistently in real-world conditions.
- Custom-designed 10-inch woofer
- 2414H compression driver
- Redesigned high-frequency horn
- Power: 1,300W Peak / 650W RMS
- Frequency response: 52Hz - 20kHz (-10) 65Hz - 20kHz (-3)9Max SPL: 125 dB
- Dispersion: 110° H x 60° V
- Audio I/Os: 2 XLR Combo, 1 XLR passthrough
- Advanced dbx DSP: Automatic Feedback Suppression, ducking, 100ms
- speaker delay, parametric EQ
- Built-in 3-channel digital mixer
- Color backlit LCD screen provides easy access to functions
- Universal JBL Pro Connect app control
- Bluetooth 5.0 streaming and control
- Durable polypropylene cabinet and metal grille
- Ergonomic handle simplifies transport
- Built-in pole mount and optional EON700 Universal Yoke Mount expand
- system configuration options
- Stackable cabinets for easy storage
- System Type: 10IN Powered Loudspeaker
- Woofer Mode: l710G
- Woofer Size: 10"
- Woofer Magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer Voice Coil: 2"
- Tweeter Model: 2414H Compression Driver
- Tweeter Size:b 1"
- Tweeter Magnet: Neodymium
- Transducer Impedence: LF 4ohm rated, HF 8ohm rated
- Max SPL: 125dB @1m/4Pi
- Freq Range -10: 52Hz - 20kHz
- Freq Range -3: 65Hz - 20kHz
- Hor Dispersion: 110°
- Vert Dispersion: 60°
- Power Rating: 1300W peak / 650 RMS
- AC Power Input: 100V-120V or 220V-240V
- Cooling: Passive
- LED Indicators: 1 Power LED, 1 Limit LED, 1 Front LED, 2 Signal/SSM LEDs
- Input Impedence: 50k/100k un-balanced/balanced
- Input Gain: -∞ to +36db
- Crossover Freq: 2 kHz
- I/O: 2 XLR Combo Jacks / BT1 XLR M Thru
- Cabinet: PP+10% Talc
- Grille: 16GA perforated steel with acoustically transparent black cloth backing
- Suspension/Mount: 4 M10 Suspension points, 36mm Pole Socket, universal yoke bracket holes
- Handles: 1, Cable channel on bottom