Starting at $278/mo with Affirm.
JBL VRX932LAP 12" 2-Way Powered Line Array Loudspeaker System
12 in. Two-Way Powered Line Array Loudspeaker System
The VRX932LAP is a powered, lightweight, compact 12" two-way line-array speaker system designed for use in arrays of up to five units. VRX932LAP is the ideal choice when line-array performance is needed but the venue size doesn't call for the very long-throw characteristics of larger line-arrays and a fast and easy setup is vital.
- Built-in JBL Drivepack® DPC-2 amplifier module designed by Crown provides 1750 Watts of peak Power. DSP based resident input module provides system optimization and EQ functionality.
- JBL's exclusive neodymium magned Differential Drive® woofer for high-power capacity and light-weight.
- VRX932LAP features 3 x 2408J Annular Ring Diaphragm HF drivers. The 2408 represents the latest in JBL Professional compression driver design.
- Constant Curvature waveguide for unprecedented array coherence.
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame. Dual angle pole socket for aiming flexibility.
- Array Configuration Selector permits "array shading".
- Power Rating : 1750 Watts Peak, 875 Watts Continuous
- Frequency Range : 57 Hz - 20 kHz, (-10 dB)
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 349 mm x 597 mm x 444 mm, (13.75 in x 23.5 in x 17.5 in)
- Frequency Response : 75 Hz - 20 kHz, (+/-3db)
- Maximum Peak Output : 136 dB SPL at 1m
- Coverage Pattern : 100 x 15 nominal
- DPC-2 Output as (Continuous IED shaped pink noise into rated load impedance) : LF: 750 Watts, HF: 125 Watts
- DPC-2 Output Sectoin : LF: Dual-Bridged Technology™, Class D
- Audio Input Connector : XLR with loop through
- LF Driver : 1 x JBL 2262FF 305 mm (12 in) neodymium magnet
- HF Driver : 3 x JBL 2408J, 38 mm (1.5 in)
- User Controls : Input Attenuator (0-16 dB)
- Signal Processings : DSP based, resident in Input Module
- AC Power Operating Range : 90-132 VAC or 216-264 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- AC Input Connector : Neutrik PowerCon (NAC 3MPA)
- AC Loop Through Connector : Neutrik PowerCon (NAC 3MPB)
- AC Current Requirements : 6A per system at 120V, 3A per system at 240V
- Enclosure : 25/15 mm, 11-ply birch plywood
- Suspension / Mounting : Optional VRX-AF line array frame kit, 10mm forged eyebolts or internal dual angle 36mm pole mount cup for pole or tripod mounting
- Finish : Black DuraFlex™ finish
- Grille : Powder coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with with acoustically transparent foam
- Optional Accessories : VRX-AF: Suspension array frame
- Net Weight : 24 kg (52 lb)
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!