The JOYO Nascar Delay Analog BBD Guitar Effect Pedal is an analog delay pedal inspired by the classic BBD design, delivering warm and natural sound.
A Bucket Brigade Device (or BBD) is an analog circuit contained within a small chip that delays an incoming audio signal. This “circuit-within-a-circuit” was the main reason why an analog delay could fit into stompbox form a step away from the first delay effect created by tape. The difference between the clean and delayed signal is what gives analog delay its desired response. The dark repeats wash away in the background and don’t get “in the way” of your original guitar signal. Some would say it's like using carbon copy paper.
This classic sound appeals to all guitarists who love vintage classic sounds on a budget, perfect for sentimental guitar solo.
The R Series, or Revolution series from JOYO are the 4th generation of guitar effects and all feature some very cool ambient LED lighting that will make your board shine.
The lights can be toggled from a switch on the rear of the pedal. Three modes of lighting are available to adjust when they come on:
- 'Sync' to the footswitch - The LED ambient lighting on the front and rear of the pedal with shine bright when the footswitch is pressed, also illuminating the LED effect indicator on the top of the pedal.
- 'Always' - The lights are always on, but the pedal is only activated when you press the footswitch and the LED effect indicator comes on.
- 'Off' - Okay, so Tron may not be your favorite and you want to stick to something a little less futuristic. The lights are off, the LED effect indicator comes on when you stomp on it and activate the pedal.
- Dimensions: 125*78.5*48mm
- Input Impedance: 1MΩ
- Output Impedance: 470Ω
- Rated Current Consumption: 30mA
- Delay Time: about 500ms
- Working Voltage: DC 9V (center minus)