Compact, space-saving microphone stand for bass drums, AMPs, Cajons, etc. The flat, stable stand slides for example under a bass drum, an AMP or Cajon and is a good choice wherever a tripod stand might be too bulky. Thanks to the easy height adjustment and the extendable boom arm, the microphone can be adjusted individually and precisely. Four elastic rubber feet absorb impact sound and reduce unwanted transmission noise.
- Base dimensions: 9.842 x 7.953"
- Boom arm: 2-piece telescopic design
- Boom arm clamping: wing nut
- Boom arm length: from 13.11 to 22.244"
- Height: from 10.827 to 15.945"
- Height adjustment: clutch
- Leg construction: flat steel plate
- Material: steel
- Rod combination: 2-piece folding design
- Special features: for microphoning bass drum, AMPs, Cajon, etc.; space saving flat foot construction; elastic
- rubber feet absorb the impact sound
- Threaded connector: 5/8"
- Type: black
- Weight: 5.286 lbs