volca fm 2 is a compact, linkable, fun, and affordable polyphonic digital synthesizer with unique sounds, effects, and an easy-to-use sequencer -- with more features and power than the original.
Did You Know?
volca fm 2 shares the engine with the classic Yamaha DX7 (1983) and is completely compatible with SYS- EX patches for the DX7 as well.
Check out the Synthmata online editor: old and new volca fm users can use this completely free online editor to easily modify their patches; no installation required.
- The best-selling volca fm with more polyphony, effects, preset locations, and connectivity
- Add FM to any volca or synth rig compactly and affordably
- 6 operator, 32 algorithms make it the most compact FM gear out there
- 64 Programs (up from 32)
- 6 voices of polyphony (up from 3)
- MIDI IN and Out (previous MIDI IN only)
- Reverb (Added) + Chorus
- Velocity sensitive via MIDI
- Randomizer - find new inspiration through happy accidents and unexpected patches.
- MIDI In/Out - control other devices; use with DAW
- Save 16 patterns with internal memory
- Warp active step, pattern chain and an improved arpeggiator
- Built-in speaker, battery powered (6 AA batteries)