The S12.4 powered studio subwoofer builds upon KRK’s legacy for sonic accuracy and stellar performance. The custom-made, Kevlar® woofer delivers ultra-tight, defined bass, while the Class-D power amplifier dramatically increases transient response, control, and punch. The four-position selectable crossover lets you adjust the subwoofer setting easily to your existing monitors.
Pairing the S12.4 with KRK or another studio monitor delivers an optimized listening and mixing experience with extended low end, while the exclusive bypass-control feature provides full range audio to the monitors without switching off the subwoofer. The powerful S12.4 subwoofer doesn’t just deliver precise, ultra-low bass and a rich feature set: it’s the next dimension in subwoofer performance.
Mix with confidence. The bypass footswitch control allows you to quickly mute the sub and send full-range audio to your recording monitors.
Heavy Duty Enclosure
KRK Subwoofers feature reinforced MDF enclosures for maximum strength and durability. Never let a spilled beer or wild ninja roundhouse kick stop your mixing session again.
We engineered the front port to provide low frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling. The unique shape is optimized to avoid port turbulence.
Plays well with others
Dedicated crossover and optional High-pass filter bypass means that our subwoofers are the perfect compliment to powered monitors. From mixing and mastering to sound design, broadcast and production work - KRK has you covered.
ROKIT 8 G4
2-way powered studio monitor with 8" glass-aramid composite woofer.
6.5" near-field studio monitor featuring a 155 watt bi-amped class d amplifer.
- 12" Kevlar® Composite Woofer
- Bass extension to 23Hz with a max SPL of 119.9 dB
- Footswitch control enables/disables sub and crossover filter (footswitch not included)
- Redesigned cabinet with a lower profile and front-firing bass port
- Powerful, lightweight Class D amplification
- Optimized four-position crossover control
- Universal connectivity: XLR, 1/4" TRS, and RCA inputs and outputs
- Polarity and input sensitivity controls
- Ground lift switch prevents ground loops
- Configuration: Front Loaded, Vented Subwoofer
- System Type: Active Subwoofer
- Low-Frequency: 12" Kevlar® Aramid Composite Woofer
- Frequency Response: 26Hz - 97Hz
- Max Peak SPL: 119.9 dB
- Amplifier: Class D
- Power Output (Continous): 220 Watts @ 1% THD+N @ 44Hz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 92 dB
- Amplifier Distortion (THD + N): ≤ 0.3% @-3dB Of Max Power Output 29Hz-97Hz
- Input Impedance: 9.4 KΩ Balanced, 9.2 KΩ Unbalanced
- Ground Lift: On/Off
- HPF Bypass: With Footswitch Only
- Footswitch: Optional
- Indicators: Power/Standby
- Input Connectors: XLR L/R, 1/4" TRS L/R, RCA L/R, 1/4" Footswitch
- LFE Input: Balanced TRS
- Output Connectors: XLR L/R, 1/4" TRS L/R, RCA L/R
- AC Power Input: Selectable 110V-120V / 220V0240V
- Enclosure: 18 mm Reinforced MDF
- Finish: Black Vinyl Wrap, Baffle - Black Paint
- Hardware: EVA Isolation Pad
- Dimensions (H x W x D) : 16.375" (416 mm) x 23.875" (606 mm) x 14.375" (365 mm)
- Weight: 62.5 Lb. (28.3 kg.)