This full-range loudspeaker impresses with its outstanding sound, even at low frequencies. The ICOA 15 A by LD Systems is a genuine all-rounder that offers unparalleled features for its class. Its coaxial design, rotating, BEM-optimised CD horn and extensive and precisely calibrated DynX DSP presets make this powered 15" loudspeaker exceptionally flexible.
The outstanding bass reproduction from the horn-loaded woofer makes the LD ICOA 15 A the ideal choice for musicians, bands, entertainers and dance schools. It also allows DJs to play sets without the need for a subwoofer. Deployed vertically, the speaker impresses as a satellite; horizontally, it's excellent in suspended systems or as a floor monitor. The efficient class-D power amplifier delivers 128 dB max. SPL and 1200 W peak performance.
Drawing on DynX DSP technology by LD Systems, the speaker delivers perfect performance with maximum clarity and power under all conditions. 4 presets, a 3-band EQ and a delay function facilitate optimal adjustment of the sound to the venue conditions. The 2 line/mic input channels with individual gain controllers, plus mono mix output, allow a variety of signal sources to be connected.
Thanks to its shock-resistant front grille and ideal 55° tilt angle, the LD ICOA 15 A is also outstanding as a floor monitor. Placed vertically, the 36 mm dual tilt stand attachment offers the choice of a 0° or 5° tilt angle for optimally adapting the system to the local acoustic environment.
Extensive and smart accessories for installation and transport are optionally available. 4 aluminium handles with an ergonomic rubber surface provide optimal grip when carrying the speaker.
- A genuine all-rounder for full-range, satellite and monitor applications
128 dB max. SPL and 1200 W peak power
Vertical and horizontal use thanks to coaxial design with rotating, BEM-optimised CD horn (Patent pending)
- Horn-loaded woofer
- DynX DSP with 4 presets, 3-band EQ and delay function
- 2 line/mic input channels with individual gain controllers plus mono mix output; Bluetooth® streaming with the BT model
- 36 mm dual tilt stand attachment with 0° and 5° tilt angle, 55° monitor angle with sturdy stand
- 6 x M10 flying points
- Shock-resistant front grille for optimal protection of the speaker
- 4 aluminium grips with ergonomic, rubber surface
- Extensive, optionally available accessories for installation and transport
- Product type: PA loudspeaker
- Type: Powered
- Low/mid driver dimensions: 15 "
- Woofer size: 381 mm
- Woofer magnet: Ferrite
- Woofer brand: Custom-made
- Horn: BEM optimized CD Horn
- HF driver dimensions: 1 "
- HF driver size: 25.4 mm
- HF driver magnet: Ferrite
- HF driver brand: Custom-made
- HF driver voice coil: 1.4 "
- HF driver voice coil: 35 mm
- Amplifier: Class D
- Dispersion (H x V): 90° x 50°
- RMS: 300 W
- Peak power: 1200 W
- Frequency response: 48 - 20000 Hz
- Crossover frequency kHz: 2 kHz
- Max. SPL (peak): 128 dB
- Protection circuits: Multiband limiter, over voltage, over-current, thermal overload
- Controls: 2 x gain, On / off switch, Rotary/push encoder
- Indicators: LC display
- Mic/ line inputs: 2
- Mic-/ Line Input Connectors: 6.3 mm jack Combination sockets (symmetrical), XLR
- Line inputs: 1
- Line input connectors: 3.5 mm TRS
- Line outputs: 1
- Line output connectors: XLR
- Operating voltage: SMPS
- Power consumption: 150 W
- Ambient temperature ( in operation ): 0 - 40 °C
- Operating voltage: 100 V - 240 V AC / 50 - 60 Hz
- Relative Humidity: < 80 %, not condensing
- Fuse: T4AL 250 V
- Cabinet material: Polypropylene
- Cabinet construction: Bass Reflex
- Mounting: 36mm flange (0°, 5°), 6 x M10 flying points
- Monitor angle: 55 °
- Width: 416 mm
- Height: 695 mm
- Depth: 415 mm
- Weight: 24,3 kg
- Accessories (included): Power cord