Your mic for pure studio sound.
The LCT 440 PURE uses the same high-end components and capsule technology as our prestige models. It features a very low self-noise of 7 dB (A) and handles sound pressure levels up to 140 dBSPL.
You will fall in love with its larger-than-life sound and build quality right away. No doubt about it; this is a mic for life.
Shines on vocals.
The LCT 440 PURE provides larger-than-life vocals. Every detail of your voice is captured by the gold-layered 1″ true condenser capsule.
A shock mount that minimizes structure-borne noise and a magnetic pop filter are included. It perfectly integrates with the design of the microphone.
Amazing sound, great accessories, top-notch recordings.
The LCT 440 PURE achieves class-defining sound.
The 1" true condenser capsule captures your signal with an impressive amount of depth and clarity. For the LCT 440 PURE, we use the same capsule and circuit design as with our prestige models.
We test every single capsule according to the highest quality standards. This way, you capture your individual personality and all the emotion you've put into your performance.
This is the essence of the LEWITT sound.
The LCT 440 PURE provides you with a full-bodied and crisp sound that you can’t find with other microphone brands. Try it out to hear and feel why the LCT 440 PURE is one of our best-selling microphones.
Don't forget to experience its pristine sound quality by checking the sound samples below.
Put a perfect focus on a single source.
A cardioid polar pattern picks up sound coming from the front of the mic. This makes it perfect to focus on a single instrument or your vocals in your studio. For home recording, a cardioid pattern is well-suited to achieve a fairly clean recording even when there's background noise.
Nothing limits your performance.
You can record anything with the LCT 440 PURE being a true studio allrounder. It features a very low self-noise value of only 7 dB (A) and handles ear-shattering sound pressure levels of up to 140 dBSPL. This results in an outstanding dynamic range of 133 dB (A).
One thing is for sure; nothing will limit your performance on the technical side.
- Pure studio sound quality
- Studio allrounder
- High-end specifications
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Type: Condenser, externally polarized
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Diaphragm: 3 micron gold sputtered Mylar
- Transducer Ø: 25.4 mm, 1 in
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 27.4 mV/Pa, -31.2 dBV/Pa
- Equivalent noise level: 7 dB (A)
- Max. SPL for 0.5 % THD: 140 dBSPL
- Signal / noise ratio: 87 dB (A)
- Dynamic range: 133 dB (A)
- Supply voltage: 48 V ± 4 V
- Current consumption: 2.63 mA
- Internal impedance: 110 Ω
- Rated load impedance: 1,000 Ω
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Mic enclosure: Zinc die cast
- Microphone dimensions: 138 x 52 x 36 mm, 5.43 x 2.04 x 1.42 in
- Microphone net weight: 310 g, 10.9 oz