Powerful bass drum sound.
DTP 340 REX
- Dynamic instrument microphone
- Switchable sound characteristics
- For kick drum and other bass-heavy sources
- Rugged body and hardened steel mesh grille
- Integrated stand adapter for easy mounting
- Cardioid polar pattern
Included: Transport bag
Your mic for powerful kick drum sounds.
Our DTP 340 REX is a drum microphone designed to accurately capture the sound of your kick. Switch between two sounds for more flexibility in the studio and onstage.
Detailed and powerful, for kick drums and other bass-heavy instruments.
Switchable sound characteristics
Put more boom in your cha.
You can activate an integrated EQ that delivers massive sound by emphasizing frequencies from 70 to 150 Hz and from 3 to 5 kHz, optimizing the mic for use on the kick drum. You'll get an amazing sound right away, perfectly tailored to your application.
For kick drum and other bass-heavy sources
A fine figure on your drums and bass.
With the DTP 340 REX, you'll get massive yet clear kick drum and bass recordings, in your studio and onstage.
The capsule is specifically designed to replicate low frequencies with precision and punch.
Easy to use
Comes with an integrated stand adapter.
You don't need any additional clip to use your DTP 340 REX - you can mount it directly on your mic stand.
Cardioid polar pattern
Put the right focus on your source.
The cardioid polar pattern provides high gain before feedback and maximum isolation of the desired source - side and rear sounds are effectively rejected.
- Type: Dynamic, moving coil
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency range: 20 ... 16,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: =FFR 0.4 mV/Pa, -69 dBV/Pa
- Sensitivity: +EFR 0.4 mV/Pa, -69 dBV/Pa
- Internal impedance: 500 Ω
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions: 71 dia. x 158 mm, 2.8 dia. x 6.2 in
- Microphone net weight: 740 g, 26.1 oz