Perfect for toms and percussion.
DTP 340 TT
- Dynamic instrument microphone
- Maximum clarity
- Specifically designed for toms
- Works also great for snare and amps
- Rugged body and hardened steel mesh grille
- Supercardioid pattern
Included: DTP 40 Mt , Microphone mount, Transport bag
Your mic for tom and percussion clarity.
Our DTP 340 TT is a dynamic microphone designed to accurately capture the sound of drums and percussion instruments. Its supercardioid polar pattern ensures maximum isolation of your instrument for studio and live applications.
Detailed and punchy sound for drums and amplifiers.
Capture the essence of your drum sound.
We designed the DTP 340 TT to accurately capture the sound of your drums and percussion instruments with maximum clarity.
This results in authentic instrumental sounds with sonic detail and character.
Great for your toms, snare, and amps.
Punch and clarity in a compact mic.
The DTP 340 TT gives you a well-balanced drum sound, in the studio and onstage. The supercardioid pattern reduces bleed coming from the other parts of your kit. As a result, you get a focused sound with punch and clarity.
On top of that, the DTP 340 TT also sounds fantastic on guitar cabinets and its compact size helps to keep things tidy.
Durable materials for longevity
How tough is it?
To assure your beloved microphone survives drops and unintended hits, we make the enclosure out of durable zinc die-cast parts. A rubber-suspension protects the capsule while minimizing structure-borne noise.
A highly focused mic for a clear signal.
The supercardioid polar pattern provides high gain before feedback and maximum isolation of the desired source - side and rear sounds are effectively rejected.
- Type: Dynamic, moving coil
- Acoustical operating principle: Pressure gradient transducer
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Frequency range: 40 ... 16,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 1.4 mV/Pa, -57 dBV/Pa
- Internal impedance: 500 Ω
- Connector: Gold plated 3-pin XLR
- Microphone dimensions: Ø 41 dia. X 94 mm, Ø 1.6 dia. X 3.7 in
- Microphone net weight: 165 g, 5.82 oz