Lindell Audio LIN2A Vintage Leveling Amplifier Compressor Limiter
We meticulously engineered the LiN2A to faithfully reproduce the tonal quality and ease-of-use of the de-facto dynamics processor of the past 60 years. The Lin2A’s simple control scheme belies its versatility. Thanks to its superlative Black Lion T4BLA opto element, it can effortlessly deliver transparent level-smoothening for silky vocals… or add a bit of the bite and weight to bass and kick tracks.
‘2A-style compression forgoes the conventional ratio, attack, and release controls of other compressors in favor of a simple 2-knob interface with program-dependent responsiveness. In short: you couldn’t make it sound bad if you tried.
- True tube-driven optical compression and limiting
- Superb Black Lion T4BLA Opto Element for smooth gain reduction and transparency
- USA-made transformer
- Quick, effortless two-knob user interface for instant results
- Dynamically responsive Compress mode (≈3:1) and hard Limiter (∞:1) mode
- Ultra-fast attack and level-dependent release
- Vintage-style VU for monitoring
- Balanced input and output
- Attack: Dictated by T4BLA optocell
- Release: Dictated by T4BLA optocell
- Ratio: Program-dependent
- Gain: Up to 40 DB ±1DB
- Voltage: 115VAC, 230VAC rear panel switchable AC Mains Input: IEC320-C14 standard plug.
- AC Mains Input: 100V-240V depending on supplied
- Width: 438mm (19”)
- Height: 88mm (2U)
- Depth: 250mm