Created specifically for acoustic musicians, the Align Series integrates studio processing tools, a high-fidelity preamplifier with foundational tone-shaping EQ, LR Baggs' proprietary acoustic reverb, and the most pristine, all-discrete active DI they have ever engineered. This highly versatile pedal series expands your tonal palette with a vast range of control that’s uniquely tailored to complement and enrich the voice of your acoustic instruments.
All-Discrete Active DI with Pedalboard-friendly Functionality
Building upon decades of experience creating studio-quality gear for the stage, the Align Active DI is the embodiment of LR Baggs engineering at its highest level and uses the most pristine circuitry LR Baggs developed in a DI. Their all-discrete design preserves the authenticity of your sound while providing high headroom for a wide range of signals. Equally at home on a pedalboard or standalone, LR Baggs is excited to offer a DI with such a high degree of fidelity and functionality.
- XLR and ¼" outputs
- Pad boosts or cuts XLR out to meet the needs of the PA
- Ground lift switch effectively eliminates ground-loop noise
- Phase inversion for best sound and feedback control
- Thru/Out switch for added output versatility
- Mute footswitch for accessible control of your signal when switching instruments or in between sets
- 48V phantom power option