Mackie MR524 5" Powered Studio Monitor
inspired By You
Artists, engineers, and content creators like you are more innovative than ever, and we know how much you rely on your gear to express your creativity. MR Series monitors bring you closer to your music and your mix than ever before to deliver professional results without breaking the bank.
Accuracy and clarity
With an all-new design, MR Series monitors utilize our proven technology and acoustic tuning to deliver incredible accuracy and clarity. The logarithmic waveguide provides an ultra-wide listening sweet spot and enhanced stereo imaging while the Acoustic Space Control allows you to adjust the frequency response of the monitor to match your studio. Whether it’s dialogue, hip-hop, rock, and beyond, you can listen with confidence knowing your mix will sound great anywhere.
For extended bass response in your studio, the MRS10 Powered Studio Subwoofer delivers powerful low-end reinforcement perfect for when your music hits hard and low.
The MR524 Studio Monitor from Mackie is a powered 5" 2-way reference speaker that is designed for mixing and monitoring in your home or project studio. It features a logarithmic waveguide system that aims to minimize reflections and diffractions for a wider sweet spot, plus a custom-tuned rear port to help ensure an even bass response.
The MR524 is equipped with matched amps and drivers for an optimized 50W Class-A/B bi-amplified system. The speaker can also be optimized to your mixing environment with the adjustable acoustic space filters designed to maintain a flat response in typical placement configurations. Additionally, a high-frequency filter applies a boost or cut to compensate for particularly bright- or dull-sounding rooms.
The MR524 has been designed with flexibility in mind, featuring XLR, TRS and RCA monitor inputs. The speaker has been housed in an all-wood cabinet that has been treated with acoustic absorption material for a tighter response. Additionally, the MRS10 studio subwoofer can be added for a more powerful, extended low end.
- Designed for superior mix translation and accuracy for professional results in any studio
- Equipped with Mackie’s proven logarithmic waveguide design1” silk dome tweeter provides fast transient response for detailed high end and vocal clarity
- Ultra-wide dispersion for enhanced stereo imaging and listening sweet spot
- Precise acoustic alignment offers incredibly balanced sound across the entire frequency spectrum
- 5” polypropylene woofer delivers responsive, dynamic low frequency response
- 50-watts of bi-amplified Class A/B amplification
- Frequency response: 45 Hz – 20 kHz
- Optimize MR monitors for your mixing environment
- Adjustable acoustic space filters maintain flat response in typical placement configurations
- HF filter applies boost or cut to compensate for particularly dull- or bright-sounding rooms
- Professional all-wood cabinet design built to last and look great in any studioFlexible inputs for simple connection to almost any audio source
- Custom-designed internal bracing adds stiffness for reduced distortion and enhanced low-frequency response
- Acoustically optimized with sound-tightening acoustic absorption material
- Add the optional MRS10 studio subwoofer for powerful, deep low-frequency extension, well suited for electronic music, hip-hop and more
IsoAcoustics ISO-155 Acoustic Isolation Studio Monitor Stands Pair, Medium
IsoAcoustics Inc. is pleased to introduce the next evolution of our specialized line of speaker stands for the audio professional, music hobbyist, audiophile, and music lover. The new ISO Series of speaker stands provide superior acoustic isolation and enhance the sound clarity of any speakers including studio monitors, home theatre systems and sound reinforcement.
With a lower profile and new contemporary design, the ISO Series of stands positions your studio closer to the supporting surface or meter bridge, and the new redesigned isolators moves the acoustic performance another step forward.
IsoAcoustics ISO Series speaker stands are built with a unique, patented isolation technology that provides a high degree of isolations and manages the speaker’s energy to deliver authentic, uncoloured sound. This next generation of speaker stands effectively eliminates energy transfer into the supporting surfaces. Bass becomes tighter, overall imaging is enhanced and your speakers are enabled to perform to their full potential. Following the same design philosophy as the ISO-L8R Series, these isolation stands provide 14 variations of height and tilt adjustment to optimize the placement and performance of studio monitors by getting the tweeters in the correct alignment with the listening position.
Whether you’re a pro mixing in the studio – a musician creating in a home project environment – or an audiophile who appreciates every nuance of music and sound – you’ll hear and appreciate the difference with the ISO Series speaker stands. It’s simply the best investment you can make for superior audio.
Designed for medium size speakers and studio monitors. These stands provide 14 variations of height and tilt to optimize speaker placement and performance. Isolate your studio monitors from the supporting surface and allow them to breathe so they can deliver the clearest and most accurate sound possible.
- 6.1”x7.5”/15.5x19cm Short: 2.9”/9.5cm Tall: 8.75”/22.5cm 40 lbs/18kg
Mackie MR524 5" Powered Studio Monitor
- Frequency Response : 57 Hz to 20 kHz, (-3 dB), 45 Hz to 20 kHz, (-10 dB)
- SPL : 102 dB SPL @ 3.3' / 1.0 m (+4 dBu into balanced input)
- Maximum SPL : 108 dB SPL @ 3.3' / 1.0 m (per pair)
- Transducer : Low Frequency: 5.25" / 133 mm (polypropylene-coated woofer), High Frequency: 1.0" / 25 mm (silk dome tweeter)
- Power : 50 W
- Crossover : Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
- Controls and Processing : Power, Level, HF-boost/cut, Acoustic space control
- AC Power : 100 to 120 VAC
- Enclosure : Rugged all-wood design, internal acoustic absorption material, minimum-diffraction molded baffle, custom-tuned zero-turbulence rear port, logarithmic waveguide, and textured finish
- Dimensions : 11.1 x 7.1 x 8.7" / 282.0 x 180.0 x 221.0 mm
- Weight : 10.2 lb / 4.6 kg