Mackie ProFX6V3 Mixer, 2 Onyx Mic Pres, GigFX Effects Engine, 2x4 USB Recording
ProFXv3 mixers take the best-selling series to the next level for live mixing, recording, and content creation. Now with Onyx mic preamps, 2x4 192kHz recording, GigFX effects engine, and a new modern design.
Mix / record / create at the next level
Mackie ProFXv3 Series mixers are the ultimate affordable solution for live, home recording, and content creators. Everything you love about the series has been dialed up to 11. Best-in-class sound quality, versatility, and reliability that will have you hugging your mixer on a regular basis.
Now with Onyx mic preamps that offer 60db of headroom, 24 built-in FX, and more. Record your tracks in 24-Bit/192kHz quality with 2x4 USB I/O and zero-latency hardware monitoring. Both Pro Tools® | First and Waveform™ OEM recording software/plug-in packages are included.
Legendary performance for stage, studio, and beyond – ProFXv3 Series Mixers.
premium Onyx Mic Preamps
Mic preamps matter, a lot, and our renowned Onyx Mic Preamps are designed for maximum studio-quality performance. Ultra-low noise and up to 60dB of gain means tons of headroom and crystal clear sound even with gain hungry mics.
stunning GigFX™ High-Resolution Effects Engine
FX is in the name, so it only makes sense that they got a serious upgrade. Now with 24 great-sounding effects, you have more options than ever for adding that finishing touch to a vocal or kicking up the drama on your podcast.
professional 2x4 192 kHz USB Recording
Recording in extreme quality is easy with ProFXv3. Sample rates up to 192kHz combined with our Onyx mic preamps ensure you get the most pristine sound possible. 2x4 I/O is great for creating two mixes on your computer and sending each to the mixer with USB 1/2 being sent to your headphones/control room and USB 3/4 being sent to a channel strip.
DAW Pro Tools | First and Waveform™ OEM Software Included
Great hardware needs great software. With every ProFXv3 mixer, you get not one, but two award-winning DAWs plus massive plug-in bundles. Learn more about the powerful included software below.
levels Built-In Compression
An essential tool for both live and studio, a compressor helps smooth out the audio in that channel by keeping louder audio in-check while allowing softer sounds to be pulled up. This is especially great for dynamic sources like vocalists, dialogue, drums, and more.
Easy Latency-Free Direct Monitoring
When recording, especially in a studio environment, being able to monitor in real-time with no delay is crucial. But what about monitoring from your computer so you can hear your mix, plugins, etc.?
ProFXv3 makes it easy with a dedicated control that allows you to blend between your DAW audio and directly from the channel inputs.
Mix / Record / Create
- Designed for maximum versatility making it perfect for live sound, home recording, content creation, and live streaming
Renowned Onyx Mic Preamps
- Equipped with 2 Onyx Mic Pres offering up to 60db of gain and ultra-low noise performance
- Perfect for microphones popular with content creators that require high-gain preamps
High-Resolution GigFX™ Effects Engine
- With 24 different FX options, from reverbs to delays, adding some drama to your sound is easy easy… easy….. easy…….. easy (Delay, get it?)
24-Bit / 192kHz 2x4 USB Recording Interface
- Lay down your tracks in incredible 24-Bit / 192kHz quality for the cleanest recordings possible
- 2x4 USB I/O allows you to create two custom mixes on your computer to send back in to the mixer, great for situations when you need to monitor specific tracks during playback in addition to the full mix
Effortless Latency-Free Monitoring
- With a single knob, you can blend between monitoring your computers output and a direct feed from the mixer
- Great for recording overdubs alongside a pre-recorded track
The Essential Mixing Tools You Need
- 2-band EQ (80Hz and 12kHz) on channels 1/2
- Hi-Z switches allows direct connection of guitars, basses, and other instruments
- 100Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Line inputs on channel 3/4
- Stereo 1/8” input on channel 5/6
- Headphone output with separate level and blend control
Record and Produce Like a Pro
- Pro Tools® | First and Waveform™ OEM professional software and plugin packages included
- The Musician Collection for ProTools | First includes 23 plugins like BBD Delay, Eleven Lite, 304E EQ, and 304C Compressor*
- The DAW Essentials Collection™ for Waveform™ OEM includes 16 powerful plugins like Equaliser, Compressor, Reverber8, and Limiter
Signature Rugged Design
- Legendary Mackie “Built-Like-A-Tank” design
- Solid steel chassis protects your investment
- Tough ABS side protection
- Protective bag (sold separately)