was $3,099.00 Special Price $2,634.15
45 watt EL-34 amp combining the tone and gain stages of the MK I and MK II into one footswitchable and flexible package.
- The Super Fifty-Nine M-80 brings classic Magnatone into the modern day.
- Developed in conjunction with Billy F. Gibbons.
- Footswitchable gain stages of the MK I and MK II in a flexible package.
- British voiced master volume design with treble, middle, bass, and presence.
- Tube buffered effects loop send and return.
- TUBE COMPLEMENT: (4) 12AX7, (2) EL34
- POWER OUTPUT: 45 watts push-pull, Class AB
- GAIN: Low-High; footswitchable low to high gain, 1 button footswitch included
- IMPEDANCE SELECTOR: Head – 4, 8, and 16 Ohms Combo – 8 and 16 Ohms
- SPEAKER: Magnatone Custom 12”, Ceramic Magnet
- OPTIONAL EXT. CABS: Lighted 1x12”; 2x12"
Write Your Own Review