Marshall MG10G Guitar Combo Amplifier, 10-Watt, 2-Channel, 1 x 6.5"
MaMG Gold Series - Don’t be fooled by their simplicity, this series of nine amps delivers a range of classic and modern tones, with all the features you need from a practice amp and so much more. All the amps in this range are fitted with an emulated headphone output to make silent practice easier than ever. Whether you’re practicing in a garage or performing on stage, these amps are sure to look great with their gold piping and gold metal finish. PERFECT FOR PRACTICE - Each amp has an emulated headphone output for silent practice and an MP3/line in for playing along to your favorite tracks. GREAT DESIGN - Compact enough for life on the move and finished in beautiful gold piping and gold metal. DISCOVER YOUR SOUND - With multiple channels and equalization settings, there's a tone out there for you.
The MG provides modern Marshall tones for the player who is on the go. With your MG you can easily dial in storable sounds and effects including sparkling clean, rich driven blues, rock tone and heavy distorted metal settings. Every element from voicing through to the speaker has been carefully designed to give you flexibility at your fingertips. From the punchy MG 10 to the powerful MG 50, each MG Gold amplifier is quick to setup and delivers time and time again. Whether you are practicing at home or gigging on the road, the MG Gold not only looks good, it won’t let you down. We hope you enjoy your MG Gold amplifier.
- Model: MG10G
- Range: MG Gold
- Technology: Solid State
- Channels: 2 (Split)
- Output wattage: 10w
- Outputs: 1 x 3.5mm jack headphone output
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input, 1 x 3.5mm Aux in
- Controls: Clean volume, channel select switch, overdrive gain, overdrive volume, contour
- Speaker configuration: 1 x 6.5"
- Speaker model: Custom speakers(8Ω, 10w)
- Unit impedance: 8Ω
- Cable: Fixed power cable included
- Weight: 4.8 (kg) / 10.58 (lbs)
- Width: 290 (mm) / 11.42 (in)
- Height: 310 (mm) / 12.20 (in)
- Depth: 170 (mm) / 6.69 (in)