Marshall Origin Series ORIGIN20H 20-Watt EL34 Tube Guitar Amp Head, Cream
Express your personality with this 20W head. The Origin20H provides a classic all-valve, rich and harmonic tone. With sleek styling and modern features this amp is ideal for playing in different environments from bedroom to rehearsal studios and small venues. There is a 2-way footswitch available so you can control the gain boost feature and turn the FX loop on and off.
You have the power
To suit your playing environment, from the bedroom to the studio we have introduced new power reducing technology, Powerstem, allows you to have high, medium or low power modes.
Tilt your sound
With one channel, this amp still offers a variety of tones. By using the tilt control you can vary your sound from normal to high treble to access the one you prefer.
Add a little boost
The footswitchable gain boost feature allows you to develop your sound by adding an extra level of gain to deliver crunch to your tone.
Understanding your Origin
There are lots of features on the Origin so we've made some videos to help you better understand how the Origin can help shape your sound.
- Model: Origin20H
- Range: Origin
- Technology: Valve
- Channels: 1
- Output wattage: High power 20W, mid power approx 3W and low power approx 0.5W
- Outputs: Speaker outputs: 3 x 1/4" jack sockets (16Ω load / 8Ω load), DI out (1/4" jack)
- Inputs: 1 x 1/4" jack instrument input, footswitch
- Controls: Gain, boost, tilt, bass, middle, treble, master, presence, powerstem
- Effects: None
- Effects loop: Yes, Series, Send/Return
- Preamp valves: 3 x ECC83
- Power amp valves: 2 x EL34
- Footswitch: PEDL-90016 included
- Dimensions (including feet and handle)
- Weight: 9.4 kg / 21 lbs
- Width: 520 mm / 20.5"
- Height: 225 mm / 8.9"
- Depth: 220 mm / 8.7"