The Marshall Stompware is a 4-button footswitch. Each button on the footcontroller is programmable for a different stored function, and its LED status panel lets you know what's going on with your amp or tuner at a glance. Program the Marshall Stompware controller to store front-panel switches or complete presets. The Marshall Stompware Footswitch offers the ability to assign the features you want on an amplifier so that the footswitch can recall the settings you want. 'Stompware' actually allows you to decide what you want and how you want it. Made for the MGFX Series Marshals with Built in Effects, this 4 button footswitch gives the MGFX user control over the Channel, overdrive, tap tempo and tuner switches on the front panel or 4 completely independent presets. Switch between Clean/Crunch, stomp the Overdrive to give your setting a volume boost, adjust the speed of your delay or modulation effects with the Tap Tempo switch and tap into the built-in tuner right at your feet so you can get back to playing.
- Footswitch with 4 assignable buttons
- LED panel displays amplifier and tuner status.
- Access to 4 stored presets at your feet
- Clean, Crunch, Overdrive and Effect controls
- Easy to see display lets you know your status
- Built-in Tuner Accessible from your feet