Meris LVX Dual Modular Delay System Guitar Effects Pedal
Modular Delay System with pro audio heritage, advanced processing and high performance signal path.
LVX was our goal and dream from the start. It took over 2 years in the making. This has been our greatest feat and we’re finally here.
Intuitive. Endless. Deep.
LVX is a Modular Delay System which breaks the paradigm of pre-set delay types in favor of freedom and flexibility. A completely new UI and user experience has been designed from the ground up to make LVX immediately intuitive to navigate. The architecture of LVX allows ultimate creative freedom to design a custom delay. The pedal features discrete processing elements and control signal modifiers that can be connected as desired for nearly infinite flexibility in crafting custom sounds.
- Modular Delay System architecture
- 2540mS of Highly Configurable Dual Delay
- Advanced ARM Processor
- Configurable Delay Structures, Types, and Processing Elements for the ultimate customization in delay processing
- Intuitive Color Screen based User Interface
- Always Available True Stereo 60 Second Looper
- 99 Preset Locations in 33 Banks
- Favorite Preset Bank for instant access to your 3 favorite presets
- Instant Access Tuner with configurable Reference and Output mode
- Deep Modifier Section lets you Route Control Signals to Processing Parameters
- True Stereo Processing Elements (Poly Pitch Shifter operates in mono)
- All New Processing Elements including Preamps, Granulize, Cassette, Poly Pitch, and more
- Includes Processing Elements from the Meris family: Polymoon, Hedra, Enzo, and Ottobit Jr.
- Selectable Note Divisions for each side of the stereo Dual Delay
- Digitally controlled Analog mix bus
- Stereo input and output with separate jacks for each
- Switchable input/output headroom level for Instrument or Synthesizer / Line levels
- MIDI In and Out over standard MIDI Din Jacks
- Assignable Expression Pedal control for multiple parameters simultaneously
- Dedicated Expression Pedal Jack
- MIDI implementation for Continuous Control Parameters
- MIDI Preset Send and Receive
- MIDI beat clock synchronization
- Premium analog signal path and 24-bit AD/DA w/32 bit floating point DSP
- Premium Analog Devices JFET input section
- Dimmable screen and logo light
- Color – white powder coat with fine iridescent flake
- Designed and built in California, U.S.A.
- Conversion 24 bit A/D and D/A
- DSP 32 bit floating point
- Sample Rate 48000 Hz
- Input Impedance 1 Meg Ohm
- SNR 115 dB Typical
- Frequency Response 20Hz-20kHz
- Max Input Level +9 dBu (instrument level setting)
- +12.5 dBu (line/synth level setting)
- Power 9V DC center-negative, 300mA, 2.1mm jack
- Bypass Selectable True Bypass (Relay) or Analog Buffered Bypass
- Dimensions 7.25” wide, 4.5” long, 2” tall. (Same depth and height as all other pedals.)
- Weight 24 ounces