Delivers HUGE Punch, Projection and Authority from it’s Relatively Small Size
This cabinet is LEGENDARY! The original Rectifier® 2x12 Horizontal Cabinet was designed by matching the dimensions of the bottom two speakers in a Standard Oversized Rectifier 4x12. While simple in it’s design concept, the resulting sealed enclosure delivers HUGE punch, projection and authority from it’s relatively small size. In addition to world-class low end response, it’s midrange punch and bite, coupled with the classic warmth and cut of Celestion Vintage 30s, makes this cabinet an excellent choice for all styles despite it’s reputation in high gain rock, alternative and metal styles. Anytime you want to bring a 4x12 but can’t, the 2x12 Recto® sounds big enough to make you wonder if you DO have a 4x12 behind you!
You simply won’t find a better cabinet. ALL MESA® ENCLOSURES are made using the finest Void-free, Marine Grade Baltic Birch. Super strong rabbet corners are glued and nailed. Speaker baffles are fitted with superior dado joint construction and braced. Grilles are wrapped around a separate grille board, not the baffle board. Grille material is made of strong twisted jute dipped in a special coating that filters top end for a sweeter response.
- Styletype: Closed Back (sealed)
- Cabinet Internal Volume: 120 Watts
- Speakers Mounting Position: Celestion Vintage 30s / Rear Mounted
- Mono Or Mono Stereo Input: Mono Std. / Mono + Stereo Optional (sold separately)
- Cabinet Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Transport Assistance: Included - Track-Loc™ Removable Casters
- Additional Features: Paralleled Mono Output
- Slip Cover: Included - Fitted Slip Cover
- Weight: 62 Lbs.
- Height: 17 1/2"
- Width: 30 1/8"
- Depth: 14 1/4"