Eight isolated 9V pedal power outputs and a USB charging port from an internal rechargeable battery
The 529i features 2 x 500mA and 6 x 300mA 9V fully isolated outputs. With a 1A load, the 529i will power your pedalboard for 2 hours on a single charge, longer when using most low power analog pedals. Recharge using the included 12V power supply, or from a USB charger.
The isolated 5V USB output can be used to charge mobile devices. The included voltage doubler cable allows two outputs to be used in series to power 18V pedals.
All 9V outputs include short circuit and over current protection with red LED fault indication. There is also LED indication of input and output power active, charge state, and a soft touch power on/off switch.
- 5V USB 2 Type B micro
- 12V 2.1mm center pin negative
- 2 x 9V 500mA 2.1mm center pin negative
- 6 x 9V 300mA 2.1mm center pin negative
- 5V USB Type A
- 5.5″ x 2.75″ x 1.25″
- Type: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Capacity: 29.6Wh
- Runtime: 2 hours @1000mA continuous load
- Charge time: 3.5 hours @2000mA
- Aluminum case
- Blue anodized
- Shipping Information
- Weight: 2.7 lbs
- Dimensions: 10 × 8 × 6 in
- 529i power supply with internal battery
- 12V wall charger
- 8 x 2.1mm 9V DC cables
- USB charging cable
- 18V voltage doubler cable