MONO’s original M80 Vertigo revolutionized the way creators traveled with guitars worldwide. The Vertigo Ultra amplifies this concept with a range of ultra-premium design upgrades, including a new patent-pending attachable FreerideTM Wheel System, water-resistant and reflective materials, shockproof gear protection and improved ergonomic features. The Vertigo Ultra is a game-changer for any guitarist who wants the ultimate touring experience.
- Patent-pending FreerideTM Wheel System that allows for wheels to be attached on the case in no time, giving you the option to travel with it seamlessly.
- Upgraded materials, including a water-resistant 1680D Ballistic Nylon outer shell, plush inner lining and new reflective trim for maximum backstage and night visibility.
- Enhanced protection with a shockproof shell structure and heavy-duty water-resistant YKK zippers for protection from the elements.
- Improved ergonomics and functionality including added back support and load lifting detachable shoulder straps with side release buckles.
- Flexible storage options with added space for touring essentials.