Out of stock
E7 is the MOOER Polyphonic Guitar Synth Pedal is the second pedal of MOOER New Micro series. As a brand-new design Micro series, we have added 7 LED indicators on the right side of the shell, providing more possibility to the New Micro series.
E7 can transform your guitar into a typical electronic synthesizer, without the need for special pickups or instrument modifications. It is named as E7, for its seven different MOOER custom synthesizer tones. Each tone with an individual arpeggiator, high/low frequency cut, attack, speed function, allow users to shape the tone in their mind easily, explore the horizon of tone with the E7.
- 7 different types of brand-new MOOER SYNTH tones
- Individual Arpeggiator for each tone
- 7 slots for storing users’ presets
- Firmware upgradeable via USB
- Input: 1/4" mono jack (impedance 2.2M Ohms)
- Output: 1/4" mono jack (impedance 100Ohms)
- Power supply: 9V DC transformer (internal negative external), MOOER Micro Power is recommended
- Current Draw: 150mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm(D) x 42mm(W) x 52mm(H)
- Weight: 155g
- Accessories: User Manual
Write Your Own Review