The MOOER GE150 is the newest entry in the GE line of multi-effects pedals from MOOER. The GE150 comes packed with 55 High-quality amp models and 151 different effects, a straight forward and intuitive UI, topped off with a fully-functioning expression pedal. With OTG capabilities, users can record directly into a compatible device from anywhere!
- 55 high quality AMP models that utilize MOOER’s non-linear digital amp modelling technology from the PREAMP series.
- Up to 9 effect types. 151 different effects in total.
- 26 user slots to load in your favorite 3rd party IR files to recreate the dynamics and feel of a real tube amp.
- 200 preset patches.
- Tap Tempo function.
- Programmable expression pedal.
- Firmware update via USB port.
- Up to 80 seconds recording time with a built-in LOOPER.
- Headphone output for silent practice.
- AUX IN allows you to play audio files from your device.
- 40 types of drum rhythms and 10 metronome settings.
- OTG function supports smart phone recording.
- Num of Effects: 9
- Num of Effect Block: 151
- Num of Presets: 200
- Input: 1/4” mono jack
- Output: 1/4” mono jack*2
- AUX IN: 1/8” stereo jack
- Headphone: 1/8” stereo jack
- OTG Port: MICRO USB
- Sampling Rate: 44.1 KHz
- Sampling Accuracy: 24 bit
- Dynamic: 98dB
- Impulse Response（IR）
- IR Format: WAV
- IR Sampling Rate: 44.1K
- IR Sampling Accuracy: 24 Bits
- IR Sampling Points: 512
- Power Supply: DC 9V，300 mA，negative inside
- Dimension: 230 mm X 155.99 mm X 32.8 mm
- Weight: 1Kg
- Accessories: Power Supply，USB Cable，Quick Guide Manual.