Mooer Macro S8 Guitar Effects Pedal Power Supply
Macro Power Power S8 is a pedal power supply with eight output power supply jacks, equipped with vary functions input voltage switch、independent output power jacks、over-current protection and adjustable output. It was designed to meet users’ needs and offer convenient and pure experiences.
Output power jacks: From left to right
- One adjustable voltage output power jack, can choose output voltage from 9V、12V、15V、18V. The output current is 200mA.
- Three independent output power jacks, each line’s output voltage is 9V, and the output current is 200mA.
- Four parallel output power jacks, each line’s output voltage is 9V. And support the whole 400mA power needs that the four lines parallel into an independent output power jack.
The switch functions of input voltage:
Due to the differences of AC requirements in different countries, Marco Power S8 has set up with different switches---110V~120V and 220V~240V. We prepared two specifications fuses in the fuse holder right on the power socket. The pre-load one is for 220~240v AC, and the backup one is for 110V~120V AC.
Independent power supply jacks:
Eight power supply jacks. Five of them are completely functioning independently, which could ensure no interference to each other. And when one of the power supplies is down, other output lines can still work independently.
Adjustable output power jacks:
The first output power jacks can choose output voltage from 9V, 12V, 15V, 18V, which could satisfy the needs of different pedals.
LED light indicates the status of power supply:
Eight blue LED lights indicate the power supply status. Precise power supply status can always be seen clearly.
Over-current protection function:
Every independent output power supply line has the over-current protection function, which could avoid the situation that the pedal power is bigger than the output of the power supply. When you connect pedal with power supply but the LED light is not on, you should check out if the pedal power is bigger than the output power supply.
- Power supply: 230V (220V-240) OR 115V (110V-120V) AC
- Output voltage: 4 independent 9V output power lines. One adjustable output power line (9V, 12V, 15V, 18V) (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: Four Output lines, each one outputs 200mAindependently. The other four output lines cannot exceed 400mA output in total.
- Dimensions: 165mm(D)×83mm(W)×52mm(H)
- Weight: 1.12kg