Out of stock
Mooer Red Kid Talk Wah Guitar Effects Pedal
Red Kid is a vocal simulation pedal which lies somewhere between a wah wah and a talk box. It clearly replicates 2 different vocal sounds like you may expect to hear from a talkbox or vocoder device. Operated like a traditional wah pedal it's super expressive and there's no need for messing about with microphones or rubber hoses. Just pop it into your effects chain like any other pedal. Red Kid comes equipped with MOOER's unique pressure sensing footswitch for instant operation. Making your guitar talk has never been so simple.
- Talk wah replicates the tonal qualities of the human voice and can bring new inspiration to your music.
- The RED KID has two different TALK modes, each with a different vocal sound.To change TALK mode.
RED KID has 3 different types of switching
- Touch the pressure sensing pads with your foot to turn on the effect. Release your foot from the pedal to turn off the effect
- Double tap the pressure sensing pads to turn on the effect. The effect will remain on untill you double tap the pressure sensing pads for a second time
- In this switching mode you can use both techniques mentioned above for switching the effect on and off
- Input: 1/4” mono audio jack.（Impedance: 1M Ohms）
- Output: 1/4” mono audio jack（Impedance: 100 Ohms）
- Power requirements: AC adapter 9V DC , center negative. Highly recommend to use Mooer Micro Power.
- Current Draw: 130mA
- Dimensions: 128mm(D) x 55mm(W) x 48mm(H)
- Weight: 460g
Write Your Own Review