Out of stock
The Wahter recreates the vocal sweep and lush harmonics of the classic wah tone while keeping the tiny size. Using high-quality electronic components, ensuring a good response to your touch and smoothness of the tone. Unique pressure sensor switch design relieves you from the traditional foot switch design, enabling you to concentrate more on the guitar playing.
- Classic Wah tone : Using high-quality electronic components, recreates the vocal sweep and lush harmonics of the classic wah tone.
- Solid and Endurable : The Wahter is equipped with solid metal shell, which can stand for intensive use.
- Overturn the tradition : Unlike the traditional way of turning on/off the wah pedal, The Wahter is equipped with four pressure sensors. Simply put your foot on the pedal,the pressure sensor will sense your touch, and the LED will be lit up, indicating the wah effect is in operation.
- TrueBypass : The Wahter has a TrueBypass design, when it is not in use, it will not affect the signals of other devices and therefore ensures the tone to be clear and lossless.
- MINI SIZE : The Wahter inherits the tradition of MICRO SERIES, keeping the size in MINI, which makes carrying a Wah pedal no longer a trouble.
- “Transformer” : The extensible pedal ring can be extended by pulling it out from the pedal,achieving a larger contact area between the foot and the pedal and therefore to enhance the feeling of your touch. When it is not in use, the rings can be put back and at this time, The Wahter has the same size of a MICRO SERIES pedal.
- 9V power supply : Using 9V power supply
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 1M Ohms )
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 100Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug),recommended to use Mooer Micro Power
- Current Draw: 50mA
- Dimensions: 128mm (D) × 55mm (W) × 48mm (H)
- Weight: 460g
Write Your Own Review