FREE 2-Day Shipping
The Morley ABY was introduced in the early 1980’s, but when a young engineer named Scott Flesher joined Morley a decade later, little did we know his redesign would go on to become one of the most popular utility pedals of all time. The latest Gold Series version comes with upgraded, quieter circuitry and a fresh new look. It’s simple, robust and versatile.
There are many different ways to use the ABY. You can route one input to two outputs or reverse it and route two inputs to one output. This makes switching between guitars or instruments a breeze as well as using multiple amplifiers. It’s also completely passive so it doesn’t need a power source to function. Only the LED’s require power, which is great for conserving battery life.
- Routes one input to two outputs or two inputs to one output
- Handy LED’s let you know which channel is active
- True Bypass
- Powered by a standard 9V power supply or 9V battery
- Cold Rolled Steel Enclosure for Maximum Protection
- NOT intended for use on powered speaker lines
- Dimensions: 5.25″ L x 3.25″ W x 2″ H
- Current Draw – 2 mA
Write Your Own Review