FREE 2-Day Shipping
Our Hum Eliminator™ uses our custom in-house made Isolation Transformers to break loop antennas that cause ground hum and buzz. The Hum Eliminator™ also converts back and forth between balanced and unbalanced connections and prevents the cable to act as an antenna for noise.
Simply place a channel of the Hum Eliminator™ on the cable connections between the two offending pieces of equipment. Hum Eliminator™ will not affect the quality of the audio, it will improve it.
We use 1/4″ smart jacks that accept any combination of unbalanced (TS) or unbalanced (TRS) plugs. These are passive devices (no power required), in cold rolled steel housings, hand-soldered circuit boards and top quality components and hardware.
- 2-Channel Hum Eliminator™
- 1/4″ Smart Jacks and XLR Jacks
- Dimensions: 4.75″ (L) / 3.25″ (W) / 1.75″ (H)
- Prevents Ground Loops That Create Hum and Buzz
- Custom Morley Isolation Transformers
- Converts Back and Forth Between Unbalanced and Balanced Cable Types
- Simply Insert on Audio Connections Between Offending Pieces of Gear
- Not Intended for Use on Mic Level, Instrument or Powered Speaker Line
Write Your Own Review