Work on or got a lot of guitars? Stop fumbling around looking for the right wrench. A must have for every gig bag or work station, Music Nomad’s Premium Guitar Tech Truss Rod Wrench Set offers unmatched versatility and organization in one compact, rugged case. Designed to work on most electric, acoustic, and bass guitars this 11-piece set comes with 6 Allen Key sizes, 3 Socket Wrench sizes, a specially designed Spoke Wheel tool and a 3/8” Blade bit. Bonus features include: laser etched sizes on each wrench, 3 magnetized screwdrivers for small truss rod cover screws and the Socket Wrenches and Spoke Wheel tool slide into Music Nomad’s Octopus handle (sold separately) for additional leverage and comfort. With lots of guitar brands and models out there make sure you check out Music Nomad’s Truss Rod Wrench size by Brand Finder to see a list of over 50 Guitar Brands/Models this kit will work on including Fender, PRS, Gibson, Taylor, MusicMan, Epiphone, ESP, EVH, Gretsch, Guild, Cordoba, Ibanez, Jackson, Knaggs, Charvel, Bourgeois, Takamine, Yamaha to name a few and the very few it does not work on (mostly acoustics that the truss rod is recessed deep in the soundhole). That’s Music Nomad quality – raising the bar in equipment care.
- 6 Allen key sizes: 5/32", 9/64", 1/8", 3/16", 4mm, 5mm
- 3 Socket Wrench sizes: 1/4", 5/16", 7mm and each includes a PH#1 magnetized screwdriver for truss rod covers
- Special designed Spoke Wheel tool
- 3/8" Flat Head Screwdriver Blade bit for certain truss rods at the heel
- Compact, organized and strong aluminum case 3" x 5.5" x 1.4"