Being able to measure your neck relief is a critical step in the setup process. Music Nomad's precision Truss Rod Gauge will help you do it quickly & accurately. The gauge comes equipped with the 3 most common relief measurements (.006”, .008”, .010”). Instructions printed right on the handle makes it extremely easy to dial in your neck relief. It’s perfect for electric, acoustic, classical & bass guitars & features laser etched markings that take the guesswork out of which gauge to use for each instrument. It’s made of premium stainless steel construction without the annoying, messy oil found on traditional feeler gauge sets. We even included an innovative pick capo to assist in the process. That's Music Nomad quality – raising the bar in equipment care.
- Gauge Includes the 3 Most Common Truss Rod Relief Measurements (.006", .008", .010") for Electric, Acoustic, Classical & Bass Guitars.
- Precision, Smooth Stainless Steel without the Annoying, Messy Oil Found on Traditional Feeler Gauge Sets
- Laser Etched Sizes (in. & mm) & Instrument Type that Won't Rub Off
- Easy to Follow Instructions Printed Right on the Handle & an Innovative Pick Capo to Assist
- This Gauge is Part of our KEEP IT SIMPLE, SETUP (KISS)™ Method using our Precision Gauges & Tool Sets