Being able to measure your fretboard & string radius is a critical step in the setup process. Music Nomad’s precision Radius Gauge is packed with features & benefits. The accurate measurements (7.25”, 9.5”, 10”, 12”, 14”, 15”, 16”, 20”) & easy to follow instructions on the gauge give you the confidence to get the job done right. The premium stainless steel with polished smooth edges combined with laser etched numbers and text ensures years of use. Our unique black finish design makes it easier to see if the string is touching when compared to traditional silver steel gauges. That’s Music Nomad quality – raising the bar in equipment care.
- Precision Radius Gauge Set with 7.25”, 9.5”, 10”, 12”, 14”, 15”, 16”, 20” Accurate Measurements
- Measures Your Fretboard Radius & String Radius on Electric, Acoustic & Bass Guitars
- Innovative Black Finish Makes It Easier to See if Strings are Touching, Plus Instructions Etched in the Gauge Takes out the Guesswork
- The Premium Stainless Steel with Polished Smooth Edges Combined with Laser Etched Numbers and Text Ensures Years of Use
- This Gauge is Part of our KEEP IT SIMPLE, SETUP (KISS)™ Method using our Precision Gauges & Tool Sets