The MC404 CAE Wah was developed by Bob Bradshaw of Custom Audio Electronics and the Cry Baby design team with the goal of creating a highly versatile wah-wah of top-grade components. It features dual Fasel inductors with two distinct voices (high-end emphasis or low to mid resonance), and a built-in MXR MC401 Boost/LineDriver adds even more flexibility. Choose between inductors and turn the boost on or off with the side-mounted kickswitches; bright LEDs on each side of the wah indicate operation status. The MC404 boasts true hardwire bypass, a long-life CTS potentiometer, and internal pots for "Q" and gain adjustments.
- Select between a Yellow or Red Fasel Inductor for two distinct tones.
- True bypass.
- Side mounted switch activates preset boost.
- Features a custom designed CTS extended life low noise potentiometer
- User selectable gain output stage with kick switch and LED indicato
- Designed with low noise class 'A' operational amplifiers
- Bright LEDs indicate effect status, inductor mode, and boost on or off mode
- For power, insert a 9-volt battery, plug in an ECB-003 power adapter, or plug into a Dunlop DC Brick (DCB10) multi-power supply 9-volt output