MXR MC404 Custom Audio Electronics Dual Inductor Wah Guitar Effects Pedal
The MC404 CAE Wah was developed by Bob Bradshaw of Custom Audio Electronics and the Cry Baby design team with the goal of creating a highly versatile wah-wah of top-grade components. It features dual Fasel inductors with two distinct voices (high-end emphasis or low to mid resonance), and a built-in MXR MC401 Boost/LineDriver adds even more flexibility. Choose between inductors and turn the boost on or off with the side-mounted kickswitches; bright LEDs on each side of the wah indicate operation status. The MC404 boasts true hardwire bypass, a long-life CTS potentiometer, and internal pots for "Q" and gain adjustments.
- Select between a Yellow or Red Fasel Inductor for two distinct tones.
- True bypass.
- Side mounted switch activates preset boost.
- Features a custom designed CTS extended life low noise potentiometer
- User selectable gain output stage with kick switch and LED indicato
- Designed with low noise class 'A' operational amplifiers
- Bright LEDs indicate effect status, inductor mode, and boost on or off mode
- For power, insert a 9-volt battery, plug in an ECB-003 power adapter, or plug into a Dunlop DC Brick (DCB10) multi-power supply 9-volt output