MIDIFLEX 4: EXPAND YOUR MIDI PORTS
The Nektar MIDIFLEX 4 USB MIDI interface brings flexible MIDI connections to any MIDI setup on MacOS, Windows or iOS. The 4 MIDI ports can be configured as 1 in / 3 out, 2 in / 2 out or 4 out interface – and if you need even more ports, simply connect another MIDIFLEX 4 to expand your MIDI power!
ALL THE RIGHT PORTS, INSTANTLY.
- No driver required: The MIDIFLEX 4 is USB class-compliant, so setup is practically instant! Simply connect the MIDIFLEX 4 to your computer and the ports become available in your DAW software’s MIDI settings.
- Automatic port detection: Even better, MIDIFLEX 4 also automatically detects if a MIDI In- or Output is connected and displays the setting with its MIDI port LED indicators. So just connect your external MIDI gear and let MIDIFLEX do the rest. The 4 LEDs indicate if a port is configured as In- or Output.
- Expand your ports with multiple units: We know that it’s never enough – if you need more ports, simply connect another MIDIFLEX 4 for more ports! For instance with 3 MIDIFLEX 4, you could build a system with 4 MIDI Ins and 8 MIDI Outs! And if that’s still not enough, you could always add another one…
MIDI MERGE AND SPLIT FEATURES
MIDIFLEX 4 is more than a USB MIDI Interface: In stand-alone mode it can work as a MIDI split- or merge-box. Simply power it from an external power supply and select the mode you want using the dedicated button at the top of the unit. You can use it as a 2-1 merge or 1-3 split box.
CAPTURE YOUR IDEAS –BITWIG 8-TRACK DAW INCLUDED
MIDIFLEX 4 comes with a license for Bitwig 8-Track. With this DAW you can start producing, performing, and designing sounds like a pro from day one. Bitwig 8-Track includes over 50 software instruments and effects for use on up to 8 audio or MIDI project tracks, and you can use any 3rd party VST® plug-ins you might own, too. The ‘Bitwig Essentials Package’ comes as part of this package as well, featuring a highly versatile handpicked selection of loops, clips and samples, to make it even easier to get you started.
IN THE BOX
- MIDIFLEX 4 USB MIDI Interface
- Standard USB cable
- User Guide
- Bitwig licence card
- USB class-compliant MIDI interface
- 4 configurable MIDI Ports: 1 in / 3 out, 2 in / 2 out, 4 out
- Automatic MIDI in-/output detection
- Multiple MIDIFLEX4 units can be used at the same time to expand the number of MIDI ports
- 2-1 MIDI merge or 1-3 MIDI split box in stand-alone mode (requires optional USB power supply)
- Aluminum housing with 4 port status LEDs, 1 power LED and mode button
- Powered by USB or optional external standard USB power supply
- Includes standard USB cable and Bitwig 8-Track software license card
- Works with any MIDI music software on OS X, Windows and Apple iOS
- Connections: 4 x MIDI DIN socket, 1 x USB B plug
- Dimensions: 11,1 cm (L) x 6,5 cm (D) x 3,3 cm (H)
- Weight: 180 gr(*= requires Nektar DAW Integration)
- SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- USB class compliant (no driver needed)
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10 or higher. Mac OS X 10.5 or higher, Linux (Ubuntu).
- Compatible with Apple iOS (requires camera connection kit)