The micro Vent´s BYPASS switch offers a lot more than you'd think. Use it to switch the effect on and off or select between the two speeds. Various different modes determine if switching is done momentarily or latching. You can also use the BYPASS switch to select speeds exclusively, leaving the effect on all the time. This comes in handy when the unit is used together with switching loopers, inspiring highly creative performances.
The micro Vent has two adjustable speeds. Speed 1 is controlled with a pot and ranges continuously from Slow to Fast, providing intermediate speeds as well; Speed 2 is selected via a 3-way switch featuring the standard speeds – Slow, Fast and Stop. Special SWITCH MODES provide flexible switching, e.g. from Slow to Fast, Fast to Slow, Slow to Stop, Stop to Fast, etc. The combinations are almost limitless.The RAMP parameter determines acceleration and deceleration between the two speeds. You will never get tired of listening to the rotors spooling up and down, recreating the sounds that made the originals so glorious.
The micro Vent's compact super sturdy housing hosts an insanely powerful SHARC DSP with the same processing power as the one found in the Ventilator II. For the analog circuitry only the best components were chosen to ensure a no-compromise sound that will satisfy you.
Power requirements are 9V DC with standard negative polarity, so the micro Vent integrates easily in larger pedalboards with a central PSU.
Pros like Stevie Ray Vaughan, David Gilmour and many more got their distinct sound on recordings and on stage with a simple trick: they mixed the rotary speaker and guitar amp signals together. To achieve a similar effect with only one amp, the micro Vent features an analog BLEND circuit, providing an uncolored and latency free mixing-in of the dry signal for that classic rotary sound we all know and love.
- For guitar, bass and keys
- Leslie 122 emulation (micro Vent 122), Vibratone emulation (micro Vent 16)
- Extremely powerful SHARC DSP
- Standard size stompbox enclosure
- 9V DC standard negative polarity
- Mono in / mono out
- Two selectable Speeds (Speed1 continous, Speed2 Slow/Stop/Fast)
- Variable microphone to rotors distance
- Silent Footswitch with 5 operating modes for Bypass and Speed select
- True Bypass or Buffered Bypass
- Signal processing: 32 Bit SHARC DSP
- Analog Digital Conversion: 48khz, 24 Bit
- Digital Analog Conversion: 48khz, 24 Bit
- Noise Level: -90 dBA
- Max Input Level: +5 dBV
- Input Impedance: 0.5MOhm
- Output Impedance: 400 Ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance: 10 KOhms or more
- Weight: 235g / 8 oz
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 113x 65x 47mm
- Current Draw : 180mA
- Connectors: Input, Output, DC In