Neural DSP Quad Cortex Quad-Core Guitar Bass Amp Cab Effects Modeler w/ Cables
Neural DSP Quad Cortex Quad-Core Guitar Bass Amp Cab Effects Modeler w/ Touchscreen
Vulgar Display of Power
Quad Cortex is the most powerful floor modeler on the planet. With a total of 6 cores (4x SHARC+ and 2x ARM Cortex-A5 running at 500MHz each), this ludicrous amount of processing capacity provides limitless sound design possibilities.
Want to run four amplifier models, stereo reverbs, and a plethora of other effects simultaneously? Quad Cortex won’t even break a sweat.
Capture, share and download your favorite rigs’ sounds. Equipped with our unique biomimetic AI technology, Quad Cortex can learn and replicate the sonic characteristics of any physical amplifier, overdrive, and cabinet with unprecedented accuracy.Unlike any other, our sophisticated neural network algorithm perceives sound akin to human perception, making it the most natural-sounding capture solution on the planet.We are collaborating with some of the best producers and sound designers to provide an ever-growing collection of free rig captures in addition to our full-circuit models.
Using advanced mechanical design and manufacturing techniques, we managed to not only build the most powerful floor modeler/multi-effects processor on the planet, we also managed to pack it all in an extremely compact format.
Inputs & Outputs
- Dual Combo Inputs: TS, TRS, and XLR, variable impedance and level controls, built-in microphone preamps, and phantom power supplies.
- Dual effects-loops: ideal for embedding external mono, or stereo effects into your signal chain, as well as additional input/output jacks.
- 1/4” Output jacks: two mono, balanced (TRS) outputs provide pristine sound quality and optimal noise performance.
- XLR Output jacks: two mono, balanced XLR output jacks.
- Headphone Output: ideal for quiet practicing.
- MIDI In, Out/Thru: receive and send MIDI messages to automate switching and control of every parameter in Quad Cortex, as well as controlling other units.
- Dual Expression Inputs: connect up to two expression pedals. They can be assigned to control wahs, volume, as well as pitch-shifting algorithms.
- USB: Ultra-low latency audio transmission, firmware updates, MIDI, and more.
- 11 stainless steel stomp+rotary actuators allow for switching and rotational control (just like the footswitches and knobs you are used to, but unbreakable). All audio connectors are Neutrik®
Discover Users, Presets, and Neural Captures via the Cortex Mobile app for iOS and Android devices.Linking your Neural DSP account to your Quad Cortex allows you to create backups, share content, and download items from other users. It also unlocks the Impulse Response Library, where you can transfer IRs to your Quad Cortex and manage the IRs stored on your account.
Master Instrument Cable, Straight to Right-Angle, 10 ft
This Master Instrument cable will provide reliability and durability. Straight to Right-Angle,10ft.
Master MC-10 Microphone Cable, 10 ft
MC-10 Microphone Cable