Nordstrand Big Blade 5 Soapbar 5-String Bass Pickup Set, Warm & Wooly
The Big Blade is a product of the pursuit of a continuous sensing blade style pickup whose sound is powerful, huge, and ballistically belligerent—something close to our Big Singles but a bit more modern in both tone and appearance. The blade’s radius is designed for even output in most basses, which is analogously derivative of the uniform magnetic field that is sure to capture an accurate representation of each string’s vibrational nature. This pickup is the Spartan of our discriminating pickup regiment; the sonic soldier who wages war against any tonal incongruities that might suggest vulnerability. If any band’s thin, feeble-bodied, or indistinct mix dare cross its path, it will without a doubt be decimated by its unrelenting characteristics. Arm your bass today!
- Big Blade soapbar bass pickup
- Uniform magnetic field—no worries about pole spacing.
- Available as single neck or bridge pickup, or as a set.
- Loaded with two ceramic bar magnets.
- Single Coil.
- Available in standard black soap-bar covers.
- 19mm maximum pitch
- Laser cut, fiber bobbins.
- Wax-potted to contain any unruly frequency that may attempt to desecrate your desired tone.
- Blade radius designed for even output in most basses: (14r: vintage round) and (20r modern flat)
- Bartolini® P2 (4.27″ x 1.27″)
- EMG40® (1.51″ x 4.02″)