NUX B-3 PLUS MIC BUNDLE
A Revolution of the Wireless Mic Experience
Plug & Play
The B-3 PLUS MIC BUNDLE uses our newest 2.4GHz wireless algorithm with NUX NDM-3 dynamic microphone. Plug the Transmitter (TX) to your mic, Receiver (RX) to PA system, and you are good to go. The B-3 Plus auto pairs with 6 channels scanning and can avoid Wi-Fi interference making it simple to use! Plug it in, turn it on, B-3 PLUS MIC BUNDLE makes it easy to everyone to embrace great wireless microphone sound.
Buskers, singers, or speakers who use microphones to communicate with audiences, wireless offers you the freedom of unrestricted movement. No wires at all and no costly batteries required as it is fully rechargeable. With the B-3 PLUS MIC BUNDLE, you won't go wrong for a revolution of the wireless experience. You'll never want to go back to the mic cable again.
The range limit of the B-3 Plus is 100-feet outdoor and the latency is less than 3.5ms. Hi-Resolution audio quality: 24-bit / 44.1 kHz. This range is perfect for just about any space or venue, you can walk 100 feet away from the receiver and the signal will flow with no latency or a break. The long lasting built-in battery simply can be charged with USB cable which is included the package.
How to Operate?
Connect the TX to microphone and connect the RX to a device you want to connect the microphone (amplifier, speaker, mixer, camera or mobile phone).
If you are using B-3 PLUS MIC BUNDLE to connect to a camera or a mobile phone, please use the included converter cables.
Turn on the TX and the RX
The auto pairing with channel selection will detect the current Wi-Fi environment and choose the best channel to operate.
Please make sure the connected device is ON and check the signal before you increase the volume.
Made for Video Shoots and Live Streaming
The NUX B-3 PLUS MIC BUNDLE comes with a hot shoe mic adapter XLR to 3.5mm phone jack cable which easily attaches to your camera.
The Optional B-3 MA Mobile Phone Accessory
B-3 MA could help to use your B-3 PLUS MIC BUNDLE wireless system with any mobile phone.
Simply you can use for video blogging or live streaming via mobile phones.
The package offers phone holder with cold shoe and 3.5mm TRS to TRRS adaptor cable to fit most mobile phones.
(CTIA stander, like iOS and Samsung devices.)
- 2.4 GHz Broadcast - interference free.
- 24-bit / 44.1kHz audio signal quality.
- Less than 3.5 ms latency.
- 6 channels - auto pairing with channel selection.
- Long lasting battery - up to 5 hours.
- 100-feet distance at open air areas.
Transmitter & Receiver
- 2.4GHz operating frequency
- Latency: <3.5ms
- Transmission Range: Up to 100 feet line-of-sight
- Dynamic Range: 110dB
- THD + Noise: < 0.2% @1 kHz
- Battery Life: 5hrs
- Transmitter: 107mm(L)×25mm(W)x25mm(H)
- Receiver: 107mm(L)×25mm(W)×25mm(H)
- Transmitter: 68g
- Receiver: 70g
NDM-3 Dynamic Microphone
- Type: Dynamic Type
- Impedance: 600Ω ± 15% (at 1K Hz)
- Sensitivity: -48.4 ± 3dB (0dB = 1v/pa)
- Frequency Response: 50Hz ~ 15KHz
- Direction: Uni-Directional (Cardioid) Polar Pattern
- Operating Temperature: -30°C ~ 60°C
- Construction: Sponge Ref-shake Type
- Dimensions: 171mm(L) x 54mm(W) x 54mm(H)
- Weight: 261g