Nux Loop Core Deluxe Guitar Effects Pedal
A Quick Look at Loop Core Deluxe
Connect your Loop Core Deluxe to your PC/Mac with a Mini-B USB connector to import available loop phrases or to back up yours. Loop Core Deluxe is only compatible with 24-bit/44.1kHz WAV files.
The LOOP CORE BUNDLE includes the additional NMP-2 DUAL Footswitch which is absolutely the easiest way to switch between loop phrases. Your recordings for verse, chorus, and bridge parts, can now be seamlessly accessed utilizing the convenient DUAL footswitch.
The Stereo Output has serval options: to amp, output guitar signal or to mixer, drum machine out. Loop Core Deluxe will detect the type of the device you are using and the original guitar tone and loop phase will output to your guitar amplifier while the drum machine sound will output to the mixer.Loop Core Deluxe is designed with a switchable buffer bypass and true bypass. The choice is yours! Already, have a buffer bypass pedal Use it This system fits your needs.
- Frequency Compensation & Cabinet Simulation
- Stereo Output Connection Ways
- True Bypass or Buffer Bypass
- Automatic Tempo Detection
NUX NMP-2 Dual FootSwitch
1.This unit combines the functions of latch type and WTB-005 (momentary type) foot switches. Both of the unit’s foot switches may be set to function as either a latch or momentary type(Open, Close) switch.
2. You can connect to gear equipped with TRS 1/4” (6.35mm) Phone jacks using a connection cable with stereo 1/4” (6.35mm) phone plugs at both ends.
3. The NMP-2 can be used with Loop Core Deluxe for phrase up/down.
4. It also could be used while close mode even passive status
It is a multi-foot controller specially designed for arranger instruments (Keyboards, Modules, Effect pedals…etc) Using this controller you can easily active all the main functions of the equipment.
- Sampling Rate: 44.1K
- A/D converter: 24bit
- Signal Processing: 24bit
- Frequency response: 20Hz—20KHz
- Noise Level: -98dBu
- Dynamic Range: 101dB
- Power Consumption: 65mA - 70mA
- Input: Mono
- Outputs: Amplifier Out, Mixer Out (Cabin Simulated)
- Display: LED & LED Segment Displays
- Power: 9V DC Negative Tip / 9V Battery
- Dimensions: 122(L) x 72(W) x 47(H) mm
- Weight: 270