Out of stock
NUX Mighty Bass 50BT is a versatile bass amp powerhouse for practice, rehearsing and recording. It equips premium 6.5" loud speaker and driven by 50 watts classic D power amp. That makes the amp compact and portable. You can use it in the bedroom even for a small club with DI out. NUX's iconic TSAC modeling technology brings you various nice sounding amp models and all the essential effects with great playability & response. Impulse Response technology offers you more Cab sounding, that's really a Mighty Bass Amp.
- 50 watts compact modeling bass amp with 6.5" loud speaker
- Gate, EFX, Amp Model, IR, Modulation, Reverb
- Drum & Loop (60s phrase loop)
- Bluetooth Audio Stream
- Free APP controller for preset access, management and editing
- USB recording interface, firmware update, edit software
For the bass lovers, we know you need Drum & Bass practice! So you can engage the drum function by Application, and even record the phrase loop with additional NMP-2 foot switch.
- EFX: K Comp, Rose Comp, Touch Wah, Uni Vibe, Phase 100, RC Boost, TScream, Muff.
- AMP: MLD, AGL, BASSGUY
- CAB IR: AGL DB810, AMP SV212, AMP SV410+Tweeter, AMP SV810, Bassguy 410, Eden 410, MKB 410, TRC 410, and 8 empty slots for 3rd party loading.
- MOD: ST Chorus, Flanger, Phase 100
- RVB: Room, Hall, Plate, Spring
- USB PORT: Firmware Update, Edit Software, Recording
- DI OUT: You can use DI OUT for balanced signal to interface or PA system.
- IR TOGGLE SWITCH: You can engage Cabinet Impulse Response signal by the independent toggle switches. DI toggle switch is related to DI OUT. AMP toggle switch is related to AMP.
- FOOT SWITCH JACK: Connects with NUX NMP-2, you can trigger the TIP(B foot switch) for LOOP function(60 seconds phrase loop) and trigger the RING(A foot switch) for DRUM function.
- Bass Amp Modeling with Cab IRs extend various tone ability.
- Support 3rd party IRs(1024 samples) loading with Mighty Bass edit software.
- White-box compressor effect offers you analog touch and response.
- Independent IR toggle switches for Amp and DI out.
- USB audio stream for recording interface with routing setup.
- Including NMP-2 to remote Drum & Loop(60 seconds).
- Portable and versatile.
- Input Impedance: INPUT 1M ohms , AUX-IN 100K ohms
- Maximum Output Power: 60W RMS
- Speaker: 6.5”, 4ohm, 60W, FRFR Loud Speaker
- Frequency Response Range: 40Hz ~ 16kHz
- Power Supply: DC28V, 4A (Center Negative)
- Dimensions: 300mm x 225mm x 326mm
- Weight: 7.2 kg
Write Your Own Review