The Edge delay (NDD-3) is a mini delay pedal with 3 different delay types including ΦPhi Digital Delay, Analog Delay, and Tape Echo. You can switch delay types by pressing and holding the footswitch.
ΦPhi Digital Delay is a digital delay with a golden ratio 2nd repeat head. It makes your guitar sounds more musical in nature. Easily tweak the knobs, setup the desired sub-division, engage the smart tap tempo, and you’re ready to go.
Analog Delay is based on the vintage BBD (Bucket Brigade Device) delay. It produces a very warm sound with natural treble decay. Very suitable for scorching ballad solos with romantic atmosphere. Our unique algorithm replicates the physical infinity oscillation feedback while you tweak the time knob from max to min quickly.
Tape Echo is based on the legendary Space Echo machine. We digitally recreated the retro-feel of a real tape and capstan configuration. The Tape Echo emulates the high-frequency saturation and low-end decay of magnetic tape. It’s gently modulated for added richness and color. Tweak the time knob from max to min quickly, and you can get the infinity feedback.
SUB-DIVISION WITH SMART TAP TEMPO
DELAY SUB-DIVISIONS WITH SMART TAP TEMPOSet the Time knob parameter to your desired sub-division, then you can engage the smart tap tempo by pressing the footswitch twice to get a dynamic sub-division tap tempo delay .
Press the footswitch once to engage/disengage the effect. Press twice, to access Smart Tap Tempo. In the meantime, the delay time is related to tap tempo and current sub-division parameter. (The FS indicator will flash as current BPM.)
Mini but mighty! It also supports Stereo input & output. (Use 1/4” TRS cable and choose Stereo mode.)
A USB-C port is provided for occasional firmware updates. Connect the USB cable to a PC and hold the footswitch to boot-up the device and to enter the DFU (Device Firmware Update) mode. Once connected you can do firmware updates using DFU updater software.
You can download the related firmware and firmware update guide from the product page.
- 3 delay types in a mini enclosure.
- ΦPhi Digital Delay: Musical digital delay with golden ratio 2nd repeat head.
- Analog Delay: BBD Warm sound with natural treble decay.
- Tape Echo: High-frequency saturation and low-end decay.
- Sub-division with Smart Tap Tempo. (Maximum: 1500ms)
- True-bypass or Buffer-bypass(Trails).
- Supports Stereo I/O with TRS Cable.
- Low power consumption. (less than 100mA)
- Analog dry signal for low noise and zero latency.
- Input Impedance：1MΩ
- Output Impedance：10kΩ
- Dynamic Range: 103 dB
- DSP Processing: 48KHz / 32-bit
- A/D D/A Sampling Rate: 48KHz / 24-bit
- Power：9V DC(Negative tip, Optional ACD-006A adapter)
- Current Draw：less than 100mA