More and more pole mount subwoofers are hitting the market with M20 threaded pole mounts instead of the older 1 3/8" socket design. The advantage is obvious: no tilt and wobble! The SS7746 is designed for this new breed of subwoofers. Its all-steel shafts telescope from 30"-54", held tight with a friction locking knob backed up by a captive steel security pin. The lower shaft features 41 mm diameter steel tubing terminated with a zinc plated threaded lug. The upper shaft is sized to fit satellite speakers with standard 1 3/8" pole mounts.
- M20 threading eliminates wobble at subwoofer
- All-steel shaft adjusts from 31.25"-55" with a friction locking knob and security pin for added security
- Fits 1 3/8" speakers and subwoofers
- Removable M20 lug enables use with threaded sockets as well as traditional pole cups
- Application: Subwoofer Shaft with M20
- Length: 30" - 54"
- Diameter: 1 3/8"
- Weight Capacity: 80 lbs.
- Construction: Steel
- Color: Black