Ortofon Concorde MKII Club DJ Cartridges, Black Elliptical Stylus, Twin Pack
The best sound quality achievable for traditional vinyl playback
The CLUB boasts the best specifications and best sound, making it an ideal choice for Club DJs in any environment: studio, broadcast or club.
• The CLUB features a Special-Elliptic stylus that allows for detailed sound quality: Special-Elliptic stylus fits better in the groove and therefore has more contact area with the groove itself, extracting more intricate details, than is possible with a spherical diamond.
• The CLUB’s 8 mV output voltage requires less gain from the preamps, providing cleaner sound reproduction and less susceptibility to feedback in live environments.
The CLUB offers an outstanding platform for archival and sampling.
- Stylus Type; Special Elliptical
- Tracking Force: 3.0 g
- Output Voltage: 8 mV
- Frequency Range: 20–20.000 Hz
- Output voltage at 1000Hz, 5cm/sec. - 8 mV
- Channel balance at 1kHz - 1 dB
- Channel separation at 1kHz - 25 dB
- Channel separation at 15 kHz - 15 dB
- Frequency range at -3dB - 20-20.000 Hz
- Tracking ability at 315 Hz at recommmended tracking force - 100 μm
- Compliance, dynamic lateral: 14 μm/m N
- Stylus type: Spherical Elliptical r/R 13/25 μm
- Tracking force range: 2 - 4 g
- Tracking force recommended: 3 g
- Cartridge weight: 18,5 g